Justin Bieber Haters

I fucking hate this kid. I want to punch this kid in the head and I have no idea why.

He looks like a kid I would beat up in school when I was kid. Spoiled bratty kid.

Am I alone in this???

And wtf is with the hair cut?

I thought his name was Justin Beaver until just right now. I’ve never actually heard any of his songs (that I know of).

he has the voice of a 12 yr old girl and according to Fox did not know what the word “German” meant in a recent interview. this is the guy the youth of a America is pining over.

We’re fucked.

I don’t hate or want to hurt the kid, and I don’t generally like his type of music. Given that, I don’t think he’s even close to being a talented singer. I’ve heard him and personally think he sounds like crap.

He’s Aaron Carter 3.0

(Jesse McCartney was Aaron Carter 2.0)

i also hate him!

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
He’s Aaron Carter 3.0

(Jesse McCartney was Aaron Carter 2.0)[/quote]

I don’t even know who these people are. I guess that means I’m getting old…

He’s SOOOOO dreamy!

I broke down in tears when I read that Kim Kardashian thinks he’s cute… Well, I didn’t, but I think someone should give her a slap for even thinking it.

There are way more talented kids out there who Usher could have “discovered” but instead this kid gets it. Thats what annoys me. Anyone can search the internet for 5 minutes and find a long list of extremely talented youngsters who deserve to make it, yet for some reason this dude made the pick.

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:
I broke down in tears when I read that Kim Kardashian thinks he’s cute… Well, I didn’t, but I think someone should give her a slap for even thinking it.[/quote]

i hope she thinks it in a hes like a little teddy bear kinda way not i wanna bone you kinda way?

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
He’s Aaron Carter 3.0

Aaron Carter was definitely more masculine and perhaps had a personality as a miniature Backstreet Boy.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
He’s Aaron Carter 3.0

Damn right. My sister said to me the other day that he’s like the new generation’s Aaron Carter

[quote]Alffi wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
He’s Aaron Carter 3.0

Aaron Carter was definitely more masculine and perhaps had a personality as a miniature Backstreet Boy. [/quote]

probably because his brother WAS a backstreet boy.

[quote]lawsonsamuels wrote:
he has the voice of a 12 yr old girl and according to Fox did not know what the word “German” meant in a recent interview. this is the guy the youth of a America is pining over.

We’re fucked. [/quote]

Damnit you beat me. “We don’t say that in America…” God I raged so hard.

[quote]lawsonsamuels wrote:

We’re fucked. [/quote]

Isn’t he Canadian…?

Agreed, really irritating… I don’t want to know what he sounds like when he hits puberty.

what he sounds like when he hits puberty?!

Reinvent the castrati!!!

In that picture, why isn’t Usher delivering a powerful elbow to his smug chin?! He is perfectly placed to do it, and he missed his chance.

if he would cut his hair it would reduce doucheness by at least 10%

And he doesn’t know what German is because if he went to school to learn that kind of thing, he would be mercilessly bullied. And rightly so.