T Nation

Justified (TV Show)

Anyone watch this program? It’s on FX it’s about a Southern US Marshall it’s pretty decent. I enjoy the southern gentleman talk as he’s about to whop ass
Well sir I must ask to put that gun down
Well sir I’m not about to do that

You get the idea. One thing I have noticed though is all the women look the same. I mean ALL the women are blonde haired and thin(not that I don’t mind blonde haired and thin) but come on I need to have see a nice thick latina or african american lady to mix it up a bit. Anyway just something I’ve noticed wanted to hear other’s thoughts if they’ve noticed whatever

That female Marshall, Rachel, is black … and cute as all hell.

That shows pretty good. I like Timothy Olyphant though; he’s a pretty good actor. There’s a lot of good action but I can see myself getting bored with how good he is at his job. I haven’t watched the last two episodes yet (have em on DVR) but the ones I’ve seen have been good.

I hear good things about this show.

Which is weird since I’ve never really been a fan of Olyphant, who plays the lead if I’m not mistaken.

I’m going to DVR it though, see what’s up

I’ve really been enjoying this show but if they keep following the same format where he has to hunt someone and then he ends up catching them for every episode, I can see it getting boring. I did get a kick out of, I don’t remember what episode it was, how he kept saying “Justified”.

And ditto to what Polo said…Rachel and also the blonde in the first episode are very cute.

Great show! Olyphant is the shit. That and Lost are the only 2 I DVR. As for the black chicks, they are in rural Kentucky. My guess is you don’t see to many big thick Latina women there.

I like how the bad guys are somewhat likable and arn’t just straight up evil SOB’s makes it more realistic. I felt kinda sad for Dentist guy 2 weeks ago.

[quote]polo77j wrote:
That female Marshall, Rachel, is black … and cute as all hell.

That shows pretty good. I like Timothy Olyphant though; he’s a pretty good actor. There’s a lot of good action but I can see myself getting bored with how good he is at his job. I haven’t watched the last two episodes yet (have em on DVR) but the ones I’ve seen have been good.[/quote]

I know I was trying to make a point though
Raylan’s ex wife Blonde thin
Current girl same as ex wife
Dentist’s girlfriend oh look blonde
The bank robber’s girl
and the current episode there’s an older cougar blonde
Quite frustrating and almost comical

[quote]optheta wrote:
I like how the bad guys are somewhat likable and arn’t just straight up evil SOB’s makes it more realistic. I felt kinda sad for Dentist guy 2 weeks ago.[/quote]

That’s why I like it the guy from the pilot is going to becoem his best friend

"And, does it fit?

No…"

I liked that.

My wife and I really like Justified. Aside from Breaking Bad, Dexter, True Blood, Burn Notice, Saving Grace, Medium, Fringe, Community, Modern Family, and a few others, it’s at the top of the list of shows we absolutely MUST watch.

I didn’t know who Olyphant was by name until I saw Hitman (which I thought was pretty damned good for a video game cross over movie) and I think he does a very nice job as the lead here, though Tami says that he’s too thin and that he should bulk up to what he was like in Hitman. I have to agree with her.

[quote]optheta wrote:
I like how the bad guys are somewhat likable and arn’t just straight up evil SOB’s makes it more realistic. I felt kinda sad for Dentist guy 2 weeks ago.[/quote]

Every time I saw that actor I kept hearing in my head “Let my Cameron gooooo” lol! Props to those of you who get that reference.

[quote]OklahomaHoss wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:

Every time I saw that actor I kept hearing in my head “Let my Cameron gooooo” lol! Props to those of you who get that reference. [/quote]
Adamson
Adamouski
Bueller
Bueller

[quote]optheta wrote:

Every time I saw that actor I kept hearing in my head “Let my Cameron gooooo” lol! Props to those of you who get that reference. [/quote]

The first episode was the one I saw with Cameron, Bueller’s pal. I have not seen in much of anything since Ferris.

I think you can watch all the played episodes on demand.

Great show, how it started lures you in to the whole concept of who he is and what kind of U.S. Marshal he is. What I like most about the show is that its not nonstop action, T.O. carries the show really well. Also, I like how he messes with peoples head.

My wife and I really like Justified. Aside from Breaking Bad, Dexter, True Blood, Burn Notice, Saving Grace, Medium, Fringe, Community, Modern Family, and a few others, it’s at the top of the list of shows we absolutely MUST watch.

I didn’t know who Olyphant was by name until I saw Hitman (which I thought was pretty damned good for a video game cross over movie) and I think he does a very nice job as the lead here, though Tami says that he’s too thin and that he should bulk up to what he was like in Hitman. I have to agree with her.[/quote]

Hitman was several years ago, I think I seen somewhere that he added the weight for the movie, so i am sure he lost a lot of it due to doing other projects. I still think he needs to add some of that muscle back, he looks too thin, but maybe that is what FX wants.

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:

Adamson
Adamouski
Bueller
Bueller[/quote]

Oh my god, are you serious?! You actually know the first two names he calls out? That’s hardcore fandom, right there, man.

[quote]BradyZ wrote:
Great show, how it started lures you in to the whole concept of who he is and what kind of U.S. Marshal he is. What I like most about the show is that its not nonstop action, T.O. carries the show really well. Also, I like how he messes with peoples head.[/quote]

I know exactly what you mean.

The scene where he meets the leg breaker in the front lawn of the house and they “discuss” the merits of an old time cowboy shootout…lol!

<

Really enjoy the show, have two family members who are in that service. They enjoy the show, I assumed it wasn’t realistic so I haven’t asked if it is. T.O. plays his character very well, like the OP said I like how he is calm southern gentlemen even when he is about to kill someone.

So far I have enjoyed the show - I just watched last night’s episode and the last 30 seconds probably set up the main story for the rest of the season.

[quote]waldo21212 wrote:
So far I have enjoyed the show - I just watched last night’s episode and the last 30 seconds probably set up the main story for the rest of the season.[/quote]

I fell asleep with like 15 mins left…wanna fill me in? just make sure to let it be known it may be a spoiler alert lol otherwise i havent missed an episode