Just Wrote This...

also, check out www.badassoftheweek.com its pretty funny and the guy really does only write about badasses

Alpha, you’re what one of my trainers used to refer to as “a legend in their own mind”. However, I think you might be an argument for going that route.

USMCPoole: Ha! That is an awesxome site man, good find!

Oleena: I am not sure if that was a positive or negative comment, but either way thanks!..I think…

[quote]Alpha wrote:

Oleena: I am not sure if that was a positive or negative comment, but either way thanks!..I think…[/quote]

I assume thats meant positively, but I don’t get the impression that you are a legend in your own mind. You are very inspirational though, and just reading your workouts has caused me to man up a degree or two in my recent sessions.

Thanks Kheaslim, i hope it has helped, that’s really the only reason why I still post thins kind of stuff up.

[quote]Alpha wrote (here:国产精品久久99,国产精品久久国,国产精品久久国产精品99,345电影院日韩女性性开放视频,欧美在线无码的动态,韩国爆操swag):Just got 645for a single…had to tape plates on ha! Stoked though! I’m going to try and get the vids up here and on T-Nat later this evening.
[/quote]

hole-e-fuck…That is awesome man! you are a legend (in my mind at least)…

Ha! Thanks a lot brother, means a lot man! i added the vids to the lifts, on another thread, here is the link if anyone is interested…

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_conditioning/warrior_athlete?id=4229799&pageNo=5

The vids are currently the last post in that thread