Just Wondering What You Think

stay with your goals, don’t let any negative bs deter you

i really dont get the rating system on this forum, how can this guy be 2.5 and im only 1.7, no hate my man, its good that you lost the weight, keep it up and you’ll be on the right track

i guess they’re rating his fat loss progress and not his actual physique.

[quote]jtg987 wrote:
i really dont get the rating system on this forum, how can this guy be 2.5 and im only 1.7, no hate my man, its good that you lost the weight, keep it up and you’ll be on the right track[/quote]

JT that is not faie dud, send me a link to your thrad and I’ll give you a 10/10 to bump your score a little :slight_smile:

You know, when I puff up my chest and flare out my lats I look like I’ve got an extra 15 lean lbs under the flab too…give him some credit for have a concept of how to show off what he has as best he can.

Some of these other dudes look like 14 year olds “making a muscle” for their little girlfriends.

I’m tired of Fat people who think they’re buff but are weak as all hell.

I don’t care if you wear your fat well and you think you look like an Olympic Shot-Putter whose 3 times stronger than you. Unless you’re box squatting 500+ you’re not buff, you’re fat.

[quote]Jeffe wrote:
You know, when I puff up my chest and flare out my lats I look like I’ve got an extra 15 lean lbs under the flab too…give him some credit for have a concept of how to show off what he has as best he can.

Some of these other dudes look like 14 year olds “making a muscle” for their little girlfriends.[/quote]

And most people prefer skinny to obese

[quote]Jeffe wrote:

Some of these other dudes look like 14 year olds “making a muscle” for their little girlfriends.[/quote]

Hey I’m right here dude!

Congratulations you’re fat =)

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:
Jeffe wrote:

Some of these other dudes look like 14 year olds “making a muscle” for their little girlfriends.

Hey I’m right here dude! [/quote]

And…?