T Nation

Just Wondering What You Think

I just started working out in Feb I was 300 lbs and now I am down to 262 and hopefully will be down to 240 by end of June .

well, you dont really have a physique…

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=2143095

lol

Thanks for letting me know what to put up and as for laughing at me fuck you guy.

[quote]TAZ24 wrote:
I just started working out in Feb I was 300 lbs and now I am down to 262 and hopefully will be down to 240 by end of June .[/quote]

fair play dude you got a crackin pair of tits there can we get a close up of them bad boys.

[quote]TAZ24 wrote:
I just started working out in Feb I was 300 lbs and now I am down to 262 and hopefully will be down to 240 by end of June .[/quote]

Congratulations on the weight loss… It’s a good start. I’m curious how you intend to lose another 22 lbs in 5 weeks?

Regardless, you may have been better off posting on the beginner’s thread. You look like an offensive lineman, not a bodybuilder.

Good luck with your weight loss goals.

I think you got potential my good man, good job on the weight loss. You should post some stats like your bench, squat, deadlift, etc. Include your diet and training plan then we can help you out more. No offense at all bro but I’d check out the beginner section because its got great tips and excellent workout plans that can help you reach whatever goals you seek.

Results take a long time, I hope that you don’t get discouraged. Keep up the solid work for solid results: thats the bottom line. I’ll rate you next time, best of luck in training bro.

Well done on loosing all that weight, your going in the right direction.

Keep training hard, and keep your diet and cardio tight.

I wont rate you as this should be in the beginners section IMO.

Keep it going!

zero
you have alot of fat and i dont really see much muscle

Excellent frame for adding muscle, though maybe not to bodybuilder proportions. With some hard work for a few years you may well eclipse a lot of those who have posted here (with the obvious exception of mega newb) in muscular develpment if you stick with it.

You probably have some size under there, but TOOO… much body fat and loose skin (that loose skin will only get worse and stay there for a while till it tightens up). With these photos its difficult to tell how much you still need to lose, but you’re likely well over 20% body fat (not that it matters)

Get down to around 200 (yes, you will lose some muscle along with the fat) but you need it for the moment. Then slowly start adding calories upwards and come back in two years.

I wouldn’t be surprised if you ended up a muscular 265 in a few years time, since your body has made the adaptations already to maintain this bodyweight. Bite the bullet and get the fat off quickly.
Good luck.

EDIT:: Why the hell is everyone in such a hurry to get a physique rating anyway? Couldn;t you have waited to show off your “physique”? And if you wanted to showcase your progress, how about some progress pics, stats etc? I honestly don;t understand how some of your minds work.

[quote]TAZ24 wrote:
Thanks for letting me know what to put up and as for laughing at me fuck you guy.[/quote]

Why is it that people log onto a bodybuilding site, admit they have been working out for 3 whole months, then immediately start cussing and throwing insults when they get any response besides “Great Work”?

If you spent time reading through this section in particular, you would have realized this post doesn’t belong here. The reason the guy laughed is because 15 people a week post here when they should be in the beginners section and its flat out getting old.

Congrats on the weight loss, as you have obviously taken the first step, but as others have said, keep up the work - get the fat off - find a good muscle building program - and come back in a couple years. I definitely commend you on that first step though.

• AB

Thank you every one that has givin advice I will do that and come back when I have more progress.

[quote]TAZ24 wrote:
Thank you every one that has givin advice I will do that and come back when I have more progress.[/quote]

How about “thank you to everyone who posted”?

You didnt ask for advice, you asked what we thought.

Why yoou posting pictures anyway, I been here 3 years, and Im fat, and never once did I think to ask to be rated.

[quote]Mega Newb wrote:
TAZ24 wrote:
Thank you every one that has givin advice I will do that and come back when I have more progress.

How about “thank you to everyone who posted”?

You didnt ask for advice, you asked what we thought.

Why yoou posting pictures anyway, I been here 3 years, and Im fat, and never once did I think to ask to be rated.

[/quote]

Awesome!

Good job on losing some unwanted weight and wish you success with further fat lose and muscle gain!

Yeah I must say you have an awesome physique for adding muscle on.

It’s impossible to see any muscle so I don’t see what the point of posting on RMP was.

edit: not trying to be negative, I really just don’t understand. Either you didn’t look around on the forums more to understand you shouldn’t post here, or you were under some delusion.

If you want a higher score than 2.5 try here:

http://www.ratemyknockers.com/

just when i thought this thread couldn’t get any better…you KICKED SOME ASS!!!