I have 2 viles one test e one tren f from my reading it is the same as E. I have been on the test e tomorrow starts my 3rd week. I was thinking about running the tren with the test as of then. But I don't have any AI and not chance of getting one until I go on land in 3-4 weeks from now. I'm only going to run the 10 ml as I don't have any more hanging around. I had 20 ml of test altogether so I started that first. Would it be ok to run the tren at 1 ml a week with min sides or should I just hold up for another cycle?