Just What We Need... Another Log

This is for Big Brother Barry so he will know I am not screwing off whilst I rehab…LOL

------------------------------->

Weight - 247
Music - Slipknot
Mood - Good

Core

Planks - 5x30 Second Holds 15 second Rest
Lt side planks - 3x20 Second Hold 15 second rest
Rt side planks - 3x20 Second Hold 15 second rest
Leg Lifts - 3x30 Second Hold 15 second rest
Prone Cobra’s - 3x30 Second Hold 15 second rest

Speed Bench - 12x3@135 w/h doubled red mini’s 3 grips 30sec rest

SM Throw and release bench press - 3x10@185

Incline Tates - 3x15@50 db’s

Nose busters w/h flat bar - 3x12@105

Scap Presses - 3x10@80 db’s

Standing Face Pull’s - 5x20@Purple band

I will put in a food post at the end of each day just to track it.

Great stuff Colin! Looking forward to keeping up with this log.

Barry may be holding you accountable but I’m just curious as hell. This will be interesting.

Now that’s making a statement! Go for it CW.

That’s my buddy. Heading to the old gym today. Thinking of the crew. motley Crue for me today. Pressing today, damm i hate it. But the atmosphere is great. Freaked the girlfriends brother over the weekend. First we were changing a water heater and he couldn’t get the crowbar in there to get to the wh. So I asked if I could rip the panel away. You have to know the guy to appreciate this, one of those guys who knows everything and can’t understand why anyone would lift weights??? I ripped it.

Then he gets a dolly for the WH. It still had water and lots of crap in it. Weighed 300ish. he’s trying to drag it uphill with his eyes popping out. “How we goin ah get in the trailer?” I told him to look over there and I picked it up and put it in the trailer. Little fuck should hit the gym.
Take care bro.

LOVE IT!!! good sheet right there…

And the quest begins.

3 Sept 08
Music Theroy of a deadman
Mood good

Stability

Single leg step touch - 3x8 each leg

Lunges - 3x10 each leg

Spiderman walks - 6 25 foot walks

Single leg squats - 3x8 each leg

30 minutes steady state

5x50 yard sprints

Hit it hard bro!My best to you.

Just stopping by to offer support.

glad to see your mood was “good”

Nice work, keep it up!

Lookin forward to this!!

Planks - 5x30 Second Holds 15 second Rest
Lt side planks - 3x20 Second Hold 15 second rest
Rt side planks - 3x20 Second Hold 15 second rest

OK OK, Dumb Q I guess but what the heck are planks, and how do they apply to sides?

there is a good picture of a side plank in this article

A front plank is like a push up except you are on you elbows and you are holding your body stiff as a plank for 30 - 40 seconds. Great for the core!

BTW…You should read everything this guy has written and heed his advice. EC is wicked smart and strong like bull…

OK. Some of that looks tough. It also looks like something I need!

08 Sept
Music - none forgot my Ipod :frowning:
weight 246

Couldn’t lift last Thurs or Fri work got in the way.

Warm Up

RC work, Stretching, Core

Floor Presses - BarxAllot, 135x15, 2x10@225, 3x3@275, 300x1, 315x1, 2x3@275, 3x5@225

Close Grip Floor Presses - 3x10@135

DB Press Palms Facing - 60x15, 80x10, 100x5, 3x8@80

Incline Tates - 3x15@40

Dips 3x8@BW

Jump Rope 5 minutes

Ankling and Balance 10 minutes

The triceps held up well but my right shoulder is a problem. Every time I tested it I had to back down again. Going to dig in the archive and find a good shoulder rehab program…

[quote]Colin Wilson wrote:

The triceps held up well but my right shoulder is a problem. Every time I tested it I had to back down again. Going to dig in the archive and find a good shoulder rehab program…[/quote]

Colin,
Here are the titles of the articles I have saved in my profile. Either search for the article titles or just use the links in my profile…

(De)-Constructing Computer Guy
Neanderthal No More Part I
Cracking the Rotator Cuff Conundrum
Shoulder Savers: Part III
Shoulder Savers: Part I
Shoulder Savers: Part II
8 Weeks to Monster Shoulders

[quote]Colin Wilson wrote:

The triceps held up well but my right shoulder is a problem. Every time I tested it I had to back down again. Going to dig in the archive and find a good shoulder rehab program…[/quote]

Right there with you on the shoulder pain. Let us all know what articles you dig up and how things go.

Sorry about the shoulder. Maybe move the grip closer on all floor presses and forget the Tates for awhile. This isn’t your first rodeo so listen to the shoulder. PM me, I’ve got an injury book from some folks in STL. Have a great week, how’s your kid?

Not good a keeping up with my log, LOL. I did back last Tuesday, then legs last Thursday. Nuthin over the weekend.

Today:

Bench - Barx10, 135x10, 225x10, 275x5, 315x3, 335x1, 350x1, 365x1

Close grip Bench - 3x8@225

Incline DB press palms facing - 3x12@75

Decline flies - 3x15@40

Tricep push downs - 3x15@100

Balance drills

My truck took a dump over the weekend so I bought a new car. Got a 06 Daytona Charger. This thing moves! Love it…