Just Watch...Try Not to Wet Yourself

This guy should lose his job. What was he bringing a loaded gun into a classroom full of kids for anyway? “Idiot” doesn’t even begin to explain this guy!
X

Lose his job? Maybe a slap on the wrist too?

Reckless endangerment, 2 to 5 years.

did he shoot himself??? hahahhahahahaha

Wow, that’s the sort of thing you see in movies. You NEVER expect something like that to REALLY happen. Seriously though he’s DAMN lucky he didn’t shoot anyone. If I had been in that room I would have been seriously pissed off.

[quote]pookie wrote:
Lose his job? Maybe a slap on the wrist too?

Reckless endangerment, 2 to 5 years. [/quote]

My disbelief at the lunacy of this character impaired my reasoning abilities for a moment there. After a day’s reflection, I must agree with you. Two to five years AND a slap along side the head.
X

Uhhh…yeah…

can anyone besides me say “involuntary vascectomy” (sp?).

We can’t have idiots like this reproducing…

TB

[quote]StevenF wrote:
did he shoot himself??? hahahhahahahaha
[/quote]

Looks that way…but the MF’er TOOK IT! No scream…no swearing…one TOUGH MF’er…

Still does not take away from my “involuntary vascectemy” idea, thought…

F’ing idiot.

TB

Well, I’m not sure where to put the blame. Were those other dolts wandering around the room with him?

If so, who was responsible for prepping and bringing in the demo weapons? What we might have here is a committe of idiots thinking someone else was going to do job X, when nobody actually did it.

If it was him alone, he’d know whether or not the gun was loaded. If it was a group of people, it could get dropped in the process.

Anyhow, not defending the guy, just saying there could be additional factors to consider.

I didn’t find that a bit funny. And vroom if he was a Police Officer as his shirt indicated, he was in fact directly responsible for that fiasco. A cop never picks up a gun without first checking to see if it is loaded or not. Think about the children that could have been hurt or killed if that one bullet had fired directly into the class!

He needs to be suspended, or worse.

Someone could have been killed. That guy and all those responsible should lose their jobs.

Zeb, relax, though you see me posting you don’t have to disagree.

I was not defending the guy in any way, simply saying there could be more than one person to blame.

Perhaps multiple people need to be disciplined.

The attempt to carry on with the demonstration after the firearm was discharged was lunacy and is a serious matter, but to be honest I laughed…

…because it reminded me of a Dave Chappelle episode when drug feind Tyrone Biggums attempts to teach drug awareness to kids in a school.

Tyrone Biggums: Ok kids time for drug awareness with Tyrone Biggums
Ya’ll got some crack !

Paraphrased from the clip…

“I’m the only one special enough in this room to carry a glock 40”

Once you take a weapon into your possesion, you remove the magazine and remove the round out of the chamber. It’s common practice all over the place.

Hell, even when you’re was forward deployed in hazardous areas you never, ever assume responsibility for a loaded weapon. Example…

“Hey dude, I need to take a shit, watch my weapon real quick?”

“Sure dude, go ahead and clear it”

Once the individual clears his/her weapon, and you watch them do it, you assume possesion and clear it again, looking straight down the chamber to visually confirm there is no round in the chamber and that the magazine is empty or out of the weapon completely.

This “weapons expert” was overconfident, arrogant, and ignorant. You could tell he knew proper procedure by the way he held the weapon parallel to his audience (never point your weapon at anything you don’t intend to shoot) and that he declared that he had an “AD” or “accidental discharge”

He failed to have a condition 4 weapon at the beginning of his brief, and he didn’t keep his finger clear and off the trigger until he was ready to shoot. There should have been no reason for him to reach inside the trigger guard what-so-ever. I just can’t comprehend how that individual had a loaded weapon WITH a round in the chamber on his leg prior to giving a class in front of kids.

Should he be singularly responsible for the AD? Yes. Should the rest of the staff be reprimanded for not checking him before the class? Yes, I believe so.

GAINER

[quote]vroom wrote:
Zeb, relax, though you see me posting you don’t have to disagree.

I was not defending the guy in any way, simply saying there could be more than one person to blame.

Perhaps multiple people need to be disciplined.[/quote]

Yes, I know what you are saying. My point was that in reality the Police Officer who is handling the gun is always technically responsible for the firearm that he/she is holding. In other words, it matters not who put the bullet in, or who prepared the gun etc.

And I’m relaxed, see>>>> :slight_smile:

What strikes me about that is, with the exception of the woman, none of the adults present get up and do anything. They just sit or stand there with their thumbs up their asses.

The fact this guy was allowed to proceed, and even asks for another gun after the fact is something I cannot even comprehend.

Not to kick a dead and bloated horse, but honestly, it is almost the same as watching that guy get beaten at the pizzeria. I can’t believe they all just stood there.

[quote]apwsearch wrote:
What strikes me about that is, with the exception of the woman, none of the adults present get up and do anything. They just sit or stand there with their thumbs up their asses.

The fact this guy was allowed to proceed, and even asks for another gun after the fact is something I cannot even comprehend.

Not to kick a dead and bloated horse, but honestly, it is almost the same as watching that guy get beaten at the pizzeria. I can’t believe they all just stood there.[/quote]

Not quite, i mean the guy at the pizza place was on the floor bleeding from every orifice, this guy was still walking around, telling everyone that he was ok, etc… Granted that’s being arrogant still, but its not anywhere near the situation at the pizza place.

awesome!

Yeah, the reason I went where I did with my comments, is that he goes off camera and interacts with someone prior to coming back on camera with the weapon.

I didn’t watch it again to see whether it was his weapon or another one handed to him for the demo.