Just Want to Say Thanks A'hole...

I just wanted to take a minute to say thanks to all of the “TOOLS” out there that have helped me, and many others I am sure, push ourselves to levels of strength we might never have reached without you.

To the guy stuck in the 3x8 set routine since 1982. Thanks…

To the guy who leans on the equip. to talk to his buddies. Thanks…

To the guy that would rather talk about the problems with his social life than train. " Dude, I don’t care what your boyfriends name is! " Thanks…

To the " BIG GUY " in the gym. Who walks around the gym, with the fake lat syndrome and his posse in tow, giving pointers on the fly. Thanks…

To all of the " WORK OUT" folks that stare because I change my shoes to deadlift, wear no gloves, and have a big fat belt. Thanks…

To all of the " Real Heavy Lifters ", who say, " He’s not that strong. He only does 3 to 5 reps. " Thanks…

To the all the metro-sexual, in touch with there feelings, mother f*&#'s. That turn the radio to the easy listening/Magic 107 point what ever. Thanks…

I must truly say thank you for truly giving me that extra bit of rage. Thanks for helping me dead lift 550lbs, and closing on 600lbs. Squating 455lbs., and benching 385lbs. Truly I must give credit where credit is due. With out those guys, who knows where I would be…

So come on everyone give these A’holes some credit the next time you see them. I do… LMAO!!!

Hey man…don’t sweat the small stuff!

Im in touch with my feelings, In fact im touching it right now.

Holy batman and a shovel… I wouldn’t want to be in your passenger seat in traffic!

…and thanks to the YMCA staff huddled around the foreign kid praising him for writing stuff in Japanese…

HE’S 17 YEARS OLD FOR CHRIST’S SAKE…HE BETTER BE ABLE TO WRITE IN HIS NATIVE FUCKIN’ LANGUAGE !!!

Box squat PR

and thanks to the blond girl doing SLDLs last week thursday…with great form

that’s one from the positive side

FAIL

thanks to the guy who was doing deep squats using a smith machine (50lbs) then started talking on his cell and the 3 guys doing partials with 150 :stuck_out_tongue: classic 1/4 squats.

Thanks to that one guy that flexes more than he workouts and does his partial partials (yeah that’s right) and then stares me down cause I can still lift more than him full rage.

[quote]Scrotus wrote:
Im in touch with my feelings, In fact im touching it right now. [/quote]

Dude??

Holy crap! I can’t believe I forgot my greatest single most source of never ending fury…

To my EX-WIFE… Thanks…

Wow! I almost forgot that one, but she called today just to remind me… HAHAHA!! I think it was a sign… LOL!!

Thanks to the chicken-leggers that disturb me while I’m between heavy deadlift sets, wearing a scowl and an ipod to ward off humans.

Direct quote: “Haha, you look so pissed right now! It’s so funny!”

Then they run off like the chicken-leggers they are when I look up slowly from the ground into their eyes with my slanted eyebrows and silent words.

Thanks.

Thanks to anyone who has ever told me “you wont lift that, it’s way to heavy”

to anyone that tells me ill break my knees that has had the progress ill have in one year, in 10.

Thanks for calling me fat, weak, and small.

Thanks for telling me “shes too hot for you. Youll never tap that”

:smiley:

Thanks vegans for leaving even more animals than before for me to consume.