T Nation

Just Turned 18

The funny thing is you wouldn’t have been flamed if you just posted your stats/goals along with proper poses of your front, back and legs.

Btw, Polish Rifle,
Czy mowisz po polsku?

lol ya you are right and i even have pictures of front back and legs i was just in a hurry and didnt think about it, iam new to the posting thing (obviously) so next time i will know

[quote]Zelazo wrote:
The funny thing is you wouldn’t havce been flamed if you just posted your stats/goals along with proper poses of your front, back and legs.
[/quote]

It’s true.

It was the pointlessness of it that merited that response.

I’m 18, here’s my picture? WTF?

[quote]jakhilliard wrote:
just turned 18 decided to post some pics[/quote]

This is not Girls Gone Wild…which is too bad because those chicks are hot and have boobs.

i agree with yall

[quote]Zelazo wrote:
Btw, Polish Rifle,
Czy mowisz po polsku?[/quote]

Mówie po angielsku…

I don’t speak a lick of Polish. My Great Grandparents came over from Poland but wanted their children and grandchildren to be “Americanized” if you will.

They only used English in the household, but spoke in Polish occassionaly when they wanted privacy.

Weird shit, but they had their reasons I suppose.

[quote]Polish Rifle wrote:
Zelazo wrote:
Btw, Polish Rifle,
Czy mowisz po polsku?

Mówie po angielsku…

I don’t speak a lick of Polish. My Great Grandparents came over from Poland but wanted their children and grandchildren to be “Americanized” if you will.

They only used English in the household, but spoke in Polish occassionaly when they wanted privacy.

Weird shit, but they had their reasons I suppose.

[/quote]

Probably. Maybe they just wanted to be able to switch to Polish whenever they didn’t want their kids to know what they were saying, haha.

Happy Birthday man