Just Turned 18

just turned 18 decided to post some pics

I was sitting at home today, and I decided to drop a turd.

the nice thing about my story is that I didn’t take a picture of the turd and post it on the internet.

Pull your pants up and stand up straight… Then go familiarise yourself with the concepts “kitchen” and “gym”. Post new pics in a year or so :wink:

And the turd comment was pretty funny…

Before you post another pic, think. Does it look hot? does it look special? Does it look like u lift??..No!

OP what you think you got the average joe aint?

I do think your lucky tho 2.7 for this thread/for you is good.

[quote]Aleksandr wrote:

the nice thing about my story is that I didn’t take a picture of the turd and post it on the internet.[/quote]

Post of the Day award…

Hysterical.

WOW! how is this 2.7…it doesn’t look like he lifts?..It’s clear to me looking at him that he lifts …

[quote]Polish Rifle wrote:
Aleksandr wrote:

the nice thing about my story is that I didn’t take a picture of the turd and post it on the internet.

Post of the Day award…

Hysterical.[/quote]

x2 LOL

how the fuck did he get a 4.1

we need a fucking guidline book on how to rate people

I think he looks like he has a good base. He deserves more than a 2! Good work so far man, keep truckin’ along!

[quote]krazykoukides wrote:
I think he looks like he has a good base.[/quote]

I have no idea wtf this means. But good luck with that.

To be clear, my biggest complaint isn’t with what he looks like, it’s with how pointless this thread is. He’s not looking for feedback or criticism, he just felt like posting a pic. WTF is that? If he had asked for feedback, all anyone could say is “eat more, lift heavy”. Because everything is a weak point on this guy.

ALso, if he used to be very skinny, or very fat, and made huge progress in a short time, I’d rate him higher. But we don’t know where he’s coming from, we can only see where he is. And he isn’t very far.

He may do great on “hot or not”, but this is a bb website. Compare him to folks with good ratings. Does he look like them? No? Then instead of taking pics of himself and posting them, he should probably be reading and learning.

I know we can’t post nudity but I thought I might have been able to post a pic of a birthday cake in the shape of a vagikna!

Nevermind

[quote]jakhilliard wrote:
just turned 18 decided to post some pics[/quote]

why?

[quote]Aleksandr wrote:

the nice thing about my story is that I didn’t take a picture of the turd and post it on the internet.[/quote]

lol lol and lol again , well done than man

Well, your not as hott as my girlfriend.

Nice belt collection.

[quote]Zelazo wrote:
Nice belt collection.[/quote]

Not to mention the Blaze Orange hat on the shelf.

Obvious troll job; 1 post and no return.

sorry for taking so long to post back today is the first time i have gotten back on here, i appreciate all the hell gives me some motivation, iam currently trying to bulk to 180 while keeping my speed i will be playing college football next year.

The reason i decided to post a pic was i knew you guys had a reputation of being pretty brutally honest unlike them guys over at bb.com so i figured i would post a pic from about a month ago and see what yall were thinking. I appreciate all the activity good or bad lol.

[quote]jakhilliard wrote:
sorry for taking so long to post back today is the first time i have gotten back on here, i appreciate all the hell gives me some motivation, iam currently trying to bulk to 180 while keeping my speed i will be playing college football next year. The reason i decided to post a pic was i knew you guys had a reputation of being pretty brutally honest unlike them guys over at bb.com so i figured i would post a pic from about a month ago and see what yall were thinking. I appreciate all the activity good or bad lol. [/quote]

Interesting response.

What college are you playing for and what position will you play?

Seems to me a football player isn’t too synonomous with bodybuilding. David Boston came the closest, but he was better at shooting roids and getting in trouble with the law than being a wideout.

It’s funny that you said that about BB.com. Heh. Your closet is pretty big. I would stop shopping and lift more.

i got alot of interest from d3 and a couple of d2 colleges here in tx as a running back but i have always wanted to go to a&m so i will be in college station in the fall and iam not sure if i am going to try and walk on there this year or next season, my goal is to be 180 and still about the same speed when i walk on. And about the closet its my parents closet not mine lol