Just Turned 17... 7 Months Training

Hey iv been training only really seriously for 7 months, i had been training for couple months before that bt i didn’t know what i was doing an i was skinny as all hell. I bulked for couple of months then haven’t really seriously bulked since. Any directions or ways i could improve in would be great!
I know my lifts are pretty pathetic but im really trying to work on them, any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Deadlifts: 260lbs
Squat: 220lbs
Bench: 154lbs

Other pics required. Read the sticky. Need stats. First post is a RMP request…bad, very bad…

i’ll say it before everyone else does, at 10 stone you should eat, ALOT! and lift heavy with correct form

I gave you a 1 b/c they don’t offer anything lower.

[quote]MonsterMeakins wrote:
i’ll say it before everyone else does, at 10 stone you should eat, ALOT! and lift heavy with correct form[/quote]

You guy measure with, like rocks? I wiegh 57 oranges.

jk - I digress…

How much is a ‘stone’?

EAT and LIFT and REPEAT… then post some back and leg shots. At 17 you are expected to be computer/forum literate please read stickies =)

2 for having the balls to post.

back shot

Legs i know there hell small, i didnt train them until 3 months ago, and only started squating properly 2 months ago

[quote]GetTheHIT wrote:
MonsterMeakins wrote:
i’ll say it before everyone else does, at 10 stone you should eat, ALOT! and lift heavy with correct form

You guy measure with, like rocks? I wiegh 57 oranges.

jk - I digress…

How much is a ‘stone’?[/quote]

1 stone = 14 pounds (or quids as we call them in England - now i digress)

Amazing legs!

[quote]gdform wrote:
Legs[/quote]

This is amzing

Tbh mate I think your looking good and doing a good job so far - better than me but I’ve literally just started training a month ago so yeah…

You look like you could bench more than that dude crank it up, im gunna give you a 4 to bring your adverage up and plus your at least a 3

Tbh mate I think your looking good and doing a good job so far - better than me but I’ve literally just started training a month ago so yeah…

You look like you could bench more than that dude crank it up, im gunna give you a 4 to bring your adverage up and plus your at least a 3

ffs

MartDouble : instant headache.
stop it

come back in at least 1 year

then you will probably get 4-5

1st post RMP is a very bad idea like your inviting people to flame ya bud, but still good job dont give up and eat every thing you can get your hands on:)

What do I think? Eat more, keep learning, and kick some ass. Keep it up and you will do good.

nice job bro