Just Took the NSCA CPT Exam

I just took the nsca cpt exam and passed. Finally that studying is over. Question though. What are the requirements for the NSCA CSCS? I plan on getting this next but i believe you have to have a bachelors?

Yes, you will have to have a BA/BS in order to receive the CSCS certification. College seniors can also take it, but their scores will not be released until graduation requirements have been met. You must also have CPR and AED certification in order to receive the certification, but not in order to take the exam. I’m looking forward to completing the CSCS exam next year while in grad school. Heard that it’s one hell of an exam!

[quote]CrookedCrown wrote:
Yes, you will have to have a BA/BS in order to receive the CSCS certification. College seniors can also take it, but their scores will not be released until graduation requirements have been met. You must also have CPR and AED certification in order to receive the certification, but not in order to take the exam. I’m looking forward to completing the CSCS exam next year while in grad school. Heard that it’s one hell of an exam! [/quote]

what are you going to grad school for?

MBA. I wish it were something cooler than that, which is why I just say “grad school”.