Just Test Only?

if we put aside the diet and workout plans . my question is

i was told to take 1 cc a week and workout thats it ! now i come search and see i need pct and a after cycle training .

now the workouts will not stop i will always have my daily plans and yes my daily protiens i take before and after .

i want to know y i have some friends who take test only and i also have some in hs and college who take test and dbol together and NOTHING else ! Y do they do that ? idk y but i dont see anything wrong with them .

test only works fine… test and dbol should work even better… does it really matter what you take? not that much. what matters is consistent diet and training, steroids just supplement that.

the reason everyone is drilling you about diet is because you are 160 pounds… if you really know that much about dieting, why aren’t you bulking yourself up naturally? if you were eating 4000+ cals a day i guarantee you’d be 170 within a couple months.

The other thing is you didn’t tell us how tall you were… if you are 5’4 and 160 then i apologize, as you may be pretty thick… however if you are 6’0 and 160 pounds then you are very thin and all of my previous statements apply

I love how some people think steroids will solve all problems. Just inject and BOOM they think they will get huge. If it was that easy we all would look like jay cutler.

Diet is #1 on my list but I’m trying to find out when I’m ready what to take …

So I can take test and dbol at the same time if so can u tell me the best cycle to take with

For 10 wks. Should I take it the whole time or start at wk 6 ? Any help will be appreciated .

My daily calorie intake is around 3200

I’ve been told that eating constantly throughout the day is better than eat 3 meals a day

Is this true?

My daily intake before was around 2700. I thought this was a lot, but it wasn’t.

Now that I have upped my intake I am starting to put on weight.

@slammin_sammy
you should be eating 6-8 times a day, you are correct. 3200 is probably enough to make you put on weight for a little bit… but as soon as you start to get stuck, up your calories. If you are eating enough and doing heavy compound exercises you will put on muscle very quickly, without using anything. how tall are you?

once you gain a lot of weight naturally, then consider steroids… it should still be very easy at this point. BTW i’m a naturally thin guy, and I don’t have a great appetite, but im currently eating 4500 cals a day to bulk. You don’t need this much right away, but the point is, you have to train your stomach to handle a lot of food just as hard as you train the rest of your body.

@getinugh
how tall are you? if ACTUALLY have your diet on point, and you have already gained 30+ pounds (or more) since starting lifting, then you could do a basic cycle. This is laid out for you in one of the stickies, Steroid Newbie Cycle Planning.

We are both around 5’8"

How old are you guys?

21 and 22

[quote]slammin_sammy wrote:
21 and 22[/quote]
Most guys will tell you to wait until you are at least mid-to-late 20’s before you start on gear. The reasons for this is that at your age, your endocrine system (the one that regulates your hormones) is still not fully developed, and messing with it could leave you with less than ideal hormone balances for life. Also, at your age you have not had enough time to put into fully exploiting your natural potential, and doing gear now will leave you with nothing “in the bag” so to speak. I agree with the other posters - get your diet and lifting on track, max out your gains naturally, and wait a couple of years at least before adding anything extra. A test cycle will only work for you if everything else is in top order - otherwise you are setting yourselves up for dissappointment, and possibly hurting your chances of achieving what you are striving for in the future. There are no shortcuts in this game despite of what others may tell you.

Thank you for all your help !!!

I read that I have test e 300 . That if I take only I cc a week that is good . Can I take 1/2 cc a week or is it not worthit to do not alot . Can I do just 1/2cc once a week ?