'Just' Steroids to Go Pro

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
I bet meth is great for cutting[/quote]

Eh…heroin is probably bettaaa

[quote]Jaycuts wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

Eh…heroin is probably bettaaa[/quote]

hmm maybe, but it won’t give you energy like meth will. I still think meth would be the superior cutting drug

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]Jaycuts wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

Eh…heroin is probably bettaaa[/quote]

hmm maybe, but it won’t give you energy like meth will. I still think meth would be the superior cutting drug[/quote]

I am an (almost) MD and I approve this message. Highly encouraged in the medical community.

thank you buds you make good points. I was thinking somewhat the same thing myself i just need to get deeper into the bodybuilding scene and meet some people who know what theyre doing and try to learn what i can. Ive been trying to get my friends to work out with me i finally got one to get a gym membership yesterday after 4 years of trying! And im trying to encourage him to stop partying as much and he’s been trying to do better in life so hopefully my mistakes i’ve made i can help others avoid making those same mistakes.

Well, amphetamines were used (and very successfully, too) as a weight loss drug back in the 50s. And meth is a hell of a lot stronger.

OP, it also kind of irks me that you said that anyone who has done ecstasy has done meth. It simply isn’t true. In terms of pharmacology, MDMA has a methamphetamine backbone, but, unlike meth, it primarily acts on the SERT causing a serotonin flood, so we are comparing apples to oranges here. Unless you are referring to the use of DAergic stims to cut X, in which case regular ol’ amphetamines are MUCH more common due to price. Either way, it’s an incorrect statement.

TBH, this thread doesn’t fill me with a lot of confidence in your ability to make it to the IFBB. You’re asking what the minimum you can get away with is. The reality is that for a pro BBer who has already taken so many PEDs, what’s one more? These guys will do anything to get to the top and that is what you will have to compete with. If this is your dream, then pursue it, but know what you’re getting into first. If you were ready, you would be improving your lacking knowledge of pharmacology instead of asking this because drugs, and a lot of them, will be necessary.

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

OP, it also kind of irks me that you said that anyone who has done ecstasy has done meth. It simply isn’t true. In terms of pharmacology, MDMA has a methamphetamine backbone, but, unlike meth, it primarily acts on the SERT causing a serotonin flood, so we are comparing apples to oranges here. [/quote]

Unless you make the pills how the hell do you know what’s in it besides MDMA. I’m sure there is tons of ecstasy cut with meth. So saying its simply not true is incorrect.

i would say thats the most common cutting ingredient in ecstasy. I should have worded it different i was exaggerating. But not by much. I’m sure from city to city its different. I’m not saying mdma and meth are identical.

Sometimes you have to ask questions to get answers. And I can see how you think im trying to do the bare minimum and how that could be considered bad. In my opinion there is a such thing as going over board even if you are a pro. I think its better to slowely see what you need to continue to make gains. Instead of just pumping your self full of everything you can find. I really don’t see how some body can say thats bad. I didn’t know the answer so i asked is it possible to only use steroids. Which is improving my knowledge of pharmacology. Its a question about a pharmaceutical isn’t it? And i have looked up alot of things about pharmacology. But the thing is usually they don’t have people taking this high ammounts of drugs. So its kind of a gray area.

So why not ask people who might have the answer please explain to me why you think that is bad. Maybe i could have spent another 5 hours and wrote down everything i found out about it but still thats just a observation from information i gathered its different from finding out from some one who’s done it. I mean what if i just took what i heard off tv about steroids and never asked any one whos done it. I would have the media’s view not a realistic one. So what i gather from what you said is that basically anything and everything that gives you a edge over your opponent will be utilized and that’s what i need to do. I just hear bodybuilding horror stories about insulin and same with hgh. And I would like to avoid that if it was possible that is all. Im not trying to take short cuts if anything i was trying to avoid them.

The only way you will figure out the answers to your questions is by making it in the body building industry. Put in enough hard work and dedication and start winning some shows and getting sponsorships and getting your name out there, then you will find out what it takes.

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

OP, it also kind of irks me that you said that anyone who has done ecstasy has done meth. It simply isn’t true. In terms of pharmacology, MDMA has a methamphetamine backbone, but, unlike meth, it primarily acts on the SERT causing a serotonin flood, so we are comparing apples to oranges here. [/quote]

Unless you make the pills how the hell do you know what’s in it besides MDMA. I’m sure there is tons of ecstasy cut with meth. So saying its simply not true is incorrect. [/quote]

there’s probably a tiny bit of speed in E pills, but not enough to notice really. If you are feeling like you are on speed when you’re taking E, get a new dealer.

If you really want a good time get some pure MDMA crystal from somewhere. Ah that takes me back a few years…

Also think that meth digested may not be nearly as potent as snorted/smoked/injected.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

Unless you make the pills how the hell do you know what’s in it besides MDMA. I’m sure there is tons of ecstasy cut with meth. So saying its simply not true is incorrect. [/quote]

there’s probably a tiny bit of speed in E pills, but not enough to notice really. If you are feeling like you are on speed when you’re taking E, get a new dealer.

If you really want a good time get some pure MDMA crystal from somewhere. Ah that takes me back a few years…[/quote]

Never fucked with E but have had some wild nights in vegas on MDMA haha

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

If you really want a good time get some pure MDMA crystal from somewhere. Ah that takes me back a few years…[/quote]

Never fucked with E but have had some wild nights in vegas on MDMA haha[/quote]

Yeah t0ts did baff salts during NAM killin da natzis u know

Thank you every one for the information.

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

E and MDMA are the same thing. Unless you synthesized the stuff yourself (or are close to someone who does), you have no idea what the powdered “MDMA” you are sold is cut with. It’s really no different from E, aside from the powder being pressed into a pill (or capsule) in E pills.

Your earlier comment was closer to the truth than you may realize. I did not end up dealing, but was very close to entering the business. I’ve known enough people in the business. But that’s a past life. E is notorious for being dirty, but as far as being cut with other psychoactives goes, caffeine and amphetamines are significantly more common than meth. Amphetamines are prescribed like candy, so are easily available are sold very cheaply (except during a university exam season lol), so they are quite an attractive option for cutting.

Perhaps my earlier statement was too absolute, though. Should be amended to it’s not as common as other cutting agents, and it’s unlikely to be administered in doses that will make you start tweaking like a methhead. The idea is to enhance the feeling of the MDMA (so you get away with putting less in), not overpower it.

I get what you mean. All i know is where i live almost all the pills are cut with meth. It’s different people selling it where you live so I imagine the ingredients are different to. Maybe you got great connections and every one where i live is just criminals trying to get people addicted and they don’t care about a quality product.

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

E and MDMA are the same thing. Unless you synthesized the stuff yourself (or are close to someone who does), you have no idea what the powdered “MDMA” you are sold is cut with. It’s really no different from E, aside from the powder being pressed into a pill (or capsule) in E pills.

Your earlier comment was closer to the truth than you may realize. I did not end up dealing, but was very close to entering the business. I’ve known enough people in the business. But that’s a past life. E is notorious for being dirty, but as far as being cut with other psychoactives goes, caffeine and amphetamines are significantly more common than meth. Amphetamines are prescribed like candy, so are easily available are sold very cheaply (except during a university exam season lol), so they are quite an attractive option for cutting.

Perhaps my earlier statement was too absolute, though. Should be amended to it’s not as common as other cutting agents, and it’s unlikely to be administered in doses that will make you start tweaking like a methhead. The idea is to enhance the feeling of the MDMA (so you get away with putting less in), not overpower it.[/quote]

I made the distinction between E and MDMA because, where I’m from at least, you get E as a pill, which could have anything in it, but the MDMA comes as a crystal, not powder.

I was in “the business” as you put it. Cheap E pills have speed in them, MDMA crystal does not.

lots and lots of HGH… translates in to $$$$$$$

hgh i will try that when i got more cashola