T Nation

'Just' Steroids to Go Pro

Basically i would love to compete in the Ifbb and attempt to go pro but my motivation is taken away when i hear that you have to not just go on testosterone therapy for the rest of your life but you also have to use insulin,hgh,Diuretics,illegal fat burners,and of course all the medication that go’s along with it so you don’t die… Basically im wondering What drugs are absolutely necessary. I mean would it be possible to use steroids and post cylce therapy drugs and thats it. No hgh or anything else.

Its just sad that in order to do what i want to the most in life i have to basically realize that the quality of life im going to have when i quit bodybuilding will be painfull and full of medication to take to live. And im talking about competing at olympia levels. I’m not cocky enough to say i could make it to the olympia but obviously that’s what everyone’s aiming for and is everyones dream.

So is it possible to place high in the olympia with just steroids.If not please tell me the drugs that are absolutely a must to compete at that level.And i know some ass hole will say you need more than drugs and yes i agree but thats not what im asking lol.

It’s well known that you should take Methamphetamine a few days out from the show so you can completely deplete yourself, not have to eat, and not have to sleep, but just be completely wired and burn the last of that excess fat and tighten up the skin. About 30-45 min before the show is when you should start smoking crack or snorting coke- whichever you prefer.

Sometimes depends on the venues smoking policy so cocaine is usually the preferred drug of choice. This is what’s going to make you REALLY vascular on stage. Keep in mind cocaine has a tendency to dilate pupils which can be an issue with all the stage lights. If your eyes start to dilate just take some epsom salt (or any regular table salt will work too) and rub it in your eyes- boom, good to go.

Immediately after you get off stage is when you need to run you THC pre-PCT. Smoking a shit-ton of weed will induce hunger which is more or less non-existent at that point because of the methamphetamine. This is what will get you back on track and it’s exactly why you see Arnold smoking weed at the end of Pumping Iron.

Sucks you gotta do all these drugs, BUT THAT’S THE WORLD WE CHOSE AMIRITE?

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:
It’s well known that you should take Methamphetamine a few days out from the show so you can completely deplete yourself, not have to eat, and not have to sleep, but just be completely wired and burn the last of that excess fat and tighten up the skin. About 30-45 min before the show is when you should start smoking crack or snorting coke- whichever you prefer.

Sometimes depends on the venues smoking policy so cocaine is usually the preferred drug of choice. This is what’s going to make you REALLY vascular on stage. Keep in mind cocaine has a tendency to dilate pupils which can be an issue with all the stage lights. If your eyes start to dilate just take some epsom salt (or any regular table salt will work too) and rub it in your eyes- boom, good to go.

Immediately after you get off stage is when you need to run you THC pre-PCT. Smoking a shit-ton of weed will induce hunger which is more or less non-existent at that point because of the methamphetamine. This is what will get you back on track and it’s exactly why you see Arnold smoking weed at the end of Pumping Iron.

Sucks you gotta do all these drugs, BUT THAT’S THE WORLD WE CHOSE AMIRITE?[/quote]

You made my day.

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

Sucks you gotta do all these drugs, BUT THAT’S THE WORLD WE CHOSE AMIRITE?[/quote]

I cant stop laughing, thanks Toby

lol i thought i was crazy but i swore flex wheeler looked tweeked out in a few pictures… same with phill heath lol muscular development had a pic of him staring at a glass of water and he looked just fucking AMPED and it said look at phill heaths icy stare… lol fuck well i guess its time to start tweeking it fuck jacked 3d!.. so on a honest note though do you have to do those drugs like are they all doing it.I just imagine crystal really fucking with you on stage like you would hear shit people werent saying…

You will never be even close to ifbb pro bro. give up. You dont have the mental strength to train so hard.

:slight_smile:

lol you know what i love comments like that thank you… because if i didn’t have mental strength they would bother me. . And i would like to ask you how you have the magic power to see into peoples souls through a computer and see what they can and cannot do… all i have to say to you is its sad you have that attitude giving up isn’t in my vocabulary apparently it is in yours. And just so i can understand you better what went so wrong in your life that you want to try to bring other people down.

I asked a specific question not your opinion about me. I feel bad for you i hope one day you’ll learn building people up is better than trying to tear them down. But i have known people like you all my life and im finally learning how to turn the anger i have towards people like you into fuel instead of letting it get to me. Lol if all the pro body builders cried and gave up when somebody told them they sucked where would they be probably exactly where you are right now.

So my parting statement to anyone reading this is don’t let anyone tell you what you can or can not do and try your hardest at what you love and you will see results and if you don’t make it at least you tried and didn’t wonder for the rest of your life what could have been. People like you crack me up man trying to take cheap shots at people. True champions build people up. But you know what i forgive you and i hope your attitude changes for your own benefits not mine.

hahahahaha. good luck brah. train hard, eat well, and rest enough

honestly man it just pisses me off when people say things like that because i do have alot of dedication. And im sure your probably not a bad guy. Its just out of everything you could critizize about somebody i feel like that’s one of the worst things you can say because its the only thing we have controll over. Nobody can help what genetics they have but dedication and training hard is the one thing we have control over so thats why it bothered me lol.

I’ll admit ive made some bad decisions in my life but iv’e went through hell getting out of them and the rest of the people i know weren’t so lucky to be able to. Lately though iv’e been trying my hardest to get back into body building and stay motivated and stay away from all the stuff in life that drags me down and its a hard battle. And this might sound wierd but everyone targets bodybuilders and i just feel like we should try to help each other and not drag each other down.I mean where else can we ask these questions lol not your local gnc thats for sure.

lol after all this i find it funny to ask but i looked it up and it sounded like franco columbo and Mike Mentzer used doctor perscribed amphetamines… so are you guys fucking with me or are the pro body builders actually using meth before a contest now days because it sounds pretty plausible that some could be after hearing that.

I don’t know why you get so offended when someone calls you out on having the mental strength to go pro. 1) It shows that you fear the very same thing. 2) You clearly don’t even have the mental strength to properly research the drugs that are apparently according to you so damn dangerous. If you had, you would never of made this post.

[quote]NikH wrote:
You will never be even close to ifbb pro bro. give up. You dont have the mental strength to train so hard.[/quote]

Who the fuck are you to tell him what he can and can’t do

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]NikH wrote:
You will never be even close to ifbb pro bro. give up. You dont have the mental strength to train so hard.[/quote]

Who the fuck are you to tell him what he can and can’t do [/quote]

Calm down. What you missed before the OP edited his post in response to mine was that he admitted to doing both coke and meth before. It takes a special person to want to use meth. That in conjunction with the fact that he still can’t tell whether or not we’re being serious about using meth to prep for show indicates that the smart bet is going to be on him not coming anywhere close to serious competitive bb’ing levels.

lol first off they didn’t edit that i took it out because obviously people are going to take that wrong and think that i was a meth head or something. Any body who has tried extacy has done meth so damn near all the kids in high school. Lol i was 15 and tried something and haven’t touched it since I was honest about it I fucked up it was stupid. And i realize that.

But people jump the gun and start coming up with a entire back story for me in theyre mind that doesn’t exist. I was saying that meth in body building seems to me like it could fuck with somebody’s head i wasn’t promoting it I was saying its a bad idea. And most are parents lived through the damn 80’s i would imagine alot of them tried a line of coke before. It doesn’ take a special person to want to do meth or any drug it just takes somebody who didn’t have the guidence and was confused and around the wrong people.

At that time in my life It had been a couple years since my dad died and I was depressed and looking for the answeres in the wrong things. I had stupid role models back than like scar face and was obsessed with the wrong things in life. I made stupid decisions but I would say that stereo typing me into a tweeker because i said i tried something key word “tried” isn’t really going to tell you anything about me. At least i have the balls to admit my mistakes and not be afraid to talk about them which i didn’t make this thread to do.

I guarantee you theres more than one pro out there who has over come a drinking problem or drug problem. And i did research all the drugs i was talking about for years and thats why I am aware of the effects they can cause and why I am asking how likely are those effects to happen and is it worth it. I wanted to know from actual body builders not docters who have a grudge against steroids is that so wrong?

lol and i looked up if body builders where using speed and it sounded like some where. I don’t know anybody competing so i asked you guys if it was really true. I looked it all up for about a hour and it seemed like there was enough evidence to assume it could be true. But top bodybuilders smoking crystal before compititions seems hard to believe. So thats why I wanted to make sure people weren’t just fucking with me lol is that really so bad. I dont think so.

all these haters are good motivation though thank you guys. And thank you buds It means alot to me that at least somebody out there isn’t just trying to beat me into the ground. Like I said ive made some mistakes but those mistakes don’t define who I am. And honestly wouldn’t you all rather see me try to acomplish something instead of excepting defeat. I wouldn’t wish that on my worse enemy.

I doubt any of the pros are using meth and crystal and shit, maybe some form of amphetamine but hard drugs I doubt it. Only the pros know what they take and I’m sure it’s hard to find out the right info unless you ask a pro.

If this is your dream then go after it, life’s short and you only live once and don’t let anyone stand in your way. I’m sure your probably looking at a lifetime of drugs but if to you the pros outweigh the cons then do it. I’m sure once you get further into the bodybuilding scene you’ll start meeting people that can lead you into the direction you need.

And hey everybody makes mistakes and everybody deserves a second chance. One of my good buddy’s smoke meth for almost a year and has been clean for almost 10 years, owns his own business and is very successful, not everyone who tries drugs becomes a loser.

LMAOOO bro Amphetamines NOT THE SAME as Methamphetamine !!! OHHH GODDD!!! My brain just exploded!!!

If your logic were true, half of my med school buddies are METH’d out hardcore right now.

On another note, this thread is awesome and not one real response was given, just how we like it here.

I bet meth is great for cutting