T Nation

Just Starting Out......

I just purchased some steroids and went with deca 250. I’m 5’6 and weigh 130lbs and wondering how much of a dose i should start out with and how many times. I was told it was a 8 week cycle… anyone want to help me out please post and hope to hear from someone…Thanks…

I would recommend not doing anything until obtaining some Clomid as well, and using it at 50 mg/day throughout and for the following month or so as well.

There’s no way to tell too much about what you’re planning since total amount, or amount planned to use per week, wasn’t discussed, just that someone says it’s enough for 8 weeks. I don’t know if they think 100 mg/week is enough (it’s not), or 200 mg/week, or 250, or 400. Even 400 is not going to set the world on fire by any means, but it’s as much as many prefer.

Deca alone isn’t a vastly effective cycle but if one has the Clomid, isn’t going to be a problem for an adult male either. However without the Clomid, besides gyno being possible, suppression of natural T production can be a genuine issue and may result in losses pretty much or coming close to matching gains.

If it were me, I would rather do 400 mg/week for half the time than 200 mg/week for the longer period, on account of the fact that one is going to lose the equivalent of 100-200 mg/week, relative to the natural state, from suppression of natural T, so the net benefit is much less than 200 mg/week. One also has the loss of natural T at the 400 mg/week level, but still not an equivalent more than 200 mg/week, so in practice, 400 mg/week yields more than twice the effective level of androgens in the system than 200 does.

(And yes, I know that at 130 lb, including at 5’6", probably 99% of the time it makes more sense to move some serious iron naturally and not begin juicing till reaching at least an intemediate level, but I chose above not to answer that aspect of the question. It’s worth noting though.)

Alright thanks. Well basically i have reached my peak on how far my body will take me naturally i believe. So i decided on this stuff. What about takin winstroll after my cyle of deca?

Lilbigman, do you really think that you are ready for this ? Ive been in the game for 3 years now, im barely 5"10, and about 195, and i know that at this point, i am nowhere near ready to start using anabolics, not that im sure i ever will. I would just like to know how serious you have taken your training and diet in the past, because if those arent nailed down, the only thing that these steroids are gonna do is drain your cash.

–WS4

[quote]lilbigman2006 wrote:
Alright thanks. Well basically i have reached my peak on how far my body will take me naturally i believe. So i decided on this stuff. What about takin winstroll after my cyle of deca?[/quote]

I doubt youve hit your natural peak at 130 man, i see that this was your first post at this site, maybe just check out some articles on proper training and diet, give it a go for a while, im betting you’ll see some gains.

–WS4

I’ve been lifting for awhile. My work out is pretty intense where i do high weight with low reps. My bench is at 185 and hasn’t gone up in a while. I squat about 255 and that hasn’t gone up much either. I’ve even tried high protein diets to gain weight but doesn’t help much. So now i just have a balanced diet just to keep all the right nutritients in my body for me to stay healthy.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I guess i just cant understand how pathetic somebody would have to be to troll a bodybuilding forum just for a laugh, but clearly they are out there.

–WS4

i was just lookin for some help but everyone is bustin on me

ok dudes, got a friend on day 4 of Masterdrol, i know this is off topic but he is 17, 1 a day for 6 weeks and i want to know whats in store, also when he comes off is it really that hard to keep(gains) ?

[quote]lilbigman2006 wrote:
i was just lookin for some help but everyone is bustin on me[/quote]

You could look at some of the other posts from guys in your situation on this BB. I don’t know what is going on, but you are getting treated quite kindly. I expected to see some classic abusive responses.