Just Started Working Out 2 Weeks Ago

[quote]Hitmanhart wrote:
InTheFlesh wrote:
Hitmanhart wrote:

There is one thing that makes guys talk shit and it is jealousy. That is the truth. I didn’t come on here to be praised but to be criticized.

Calling someone a homo out of jealousy is not criticizing its just rude.

And i am sorry for the bad quality pic but its all I have right now. In a couple months ill post a new one.

Why not just wait until you get a decent pic? If the whole point is to be able to critique your body, a half obstructed zoomed out picture is not going to cut it.

When I say ill post a new one… it means it will be better.[/quote]

Then wait at least several months until you’ve made some progress. There is absolutely no reason to post pics now just because they will be better quality.

Lighting…TICK
Small Pixel Camera…TICK
Mirror…TICK
Distance from mirror…TICK

Lookin good, lookin good

[quote]typerr wrote:
Lighting…TICK
Small Pixel Camera…TICK
Mirror…TICK

Lookin good, lookin good[/quote]

OMF your all fucked up… its a cell phone camera relax. I look alot better with high res so you can see my rippling muscle better.

What are you going for? The anorexic Zoolander look?

What’s up with your abs? I can only count 4.

I guess Bret screwed Bret after all.

Joke thread - has to be.

No one is this much of a douchebag…

[quote]BF Bullpup wrote:
I guess Bret screwed Bret after all.[/quote]

Hey the hitman hart got fucked. Vince deseved to get KOd

[quote]rainjack wrote:
How many “am I hot?” threads are you going to start?

You are the perfect example of what is wrong with this stupid forum.

And button your fucking pants next time.
[/quote]

I dont need to start an am i hot thread… i am hot. No question about it. And that pic is all i have for now so relax bud. I unbuttoned my to show off my great definition.

You rock in the free world.

[quote]Hitmanhart wrote:
rainjack wrote:
How many “am I hot?” threads are you going to start?

You are the perfect example of what is wrong with this stupid forum.

And button your fucking pants next time.

I dont need to start an am i hot thread… i am hot. No question about it. And that pic is all i have for now so relax bud. I unbuttoned my to show off my great definition.[/quote]

muscleteen was better

this has to be a joke haha, you have the physique of a 12 year old girl

[quote]jsbrook wrote:

Then wait at least several months until you’ve made some progress. There is absolutely no reason to post pics now just because they will be better quality.
[/quote]

Whoever is in that picture needs to wait several years before posting pictures on a bodybuilding forum.

[quote]christine wrote:
jsbrook wrote:

Whoever is in that picture needs to wait several years before posting pictures on a bodybuilding forum.[/quote]

A beginner can actually make some solid and noticeable progress in a few months. Actually looking impressive of course takes much longer. But I basically agree with you. I was mostly being nice.

Guys, can someone please point me to the delete button?

[quote]Hitmanhart wrote:
typerr wrote:
Lighting…TICK
Small Pixel Camera…TICK
Mirror…TICK

Lookin good, lookin good

OMF your all fucked up… its a cell phone camera relax. I look alot better with high res so you can see my rippling muscle better. [/quote]

i don’t know about “rippling” but you sure will get ripped real soon if you post a new pic , but it won’t be your bod. it will be a new asshole…

[quote]Hitmanhart wrote:
typerr wrote:
Lighting…TICK
Small Pixel Camera…TICK
Mirror…TICK

Lookin good, lookin good

OMF your all fucked up… its a cell phone camera relax. I look alot better with high res so you can see my rippling muscle better. [/quote]

LoL!! Why is this the first place kids go? Do they even read any of the other post on here first? I dont think it matters if the camera is High res, low res, HD, Blu-Ray or real life you would get the same responce. Just b/c your skinny and we can see your abbs dose not make you “Hot” to anyone other than the 16 yr old nest door.

[quote]Himora22 wrote:
Hitmanhart wrote:
typerr wrote:
Lighting…TICK
Small Pixel Camera…TICK
Mirror…TICK

Lookin good, lookin good

OMF your all fucked up… its a cell phone camera relax. I look alot better with high res so you can see my rippling muscle better.

LoL!! Why is this the first place kids go? Do they even read any of the other post on here first? I dont think it matters if the camera is High res, low res, HD, Blu-Ray or real life you would get the same responce. Just b/c your skinny and we can see your abbs dose not make you “Hot” to anyone other than the 16 yr old nest door.[/quote]

U did mean the 16 yr old BOY who lives next door,didnt u?

[quote]BF Bullpup wrote:
I guess Bret screwed Bret after all.[/quote]

:slight_smile:

[quote]ironmiketyson wrote:
Himora22 wrote:
Hitmanhart wrote:
typerr wrote:
Lighting…TICK
Small Pixel Camera…TICK
Mirror…TICK

Lookin good, lookin good

LoL!! Why is this the first place kids go? Do they even read any of the other post on here first? I dont think it matters if the camera is High res, low res, HD, Blu-Ray or real life you would get the same responce. Just b/c your skinny and we can see your abbs dose not make you “Hot” to anyone other than the 16 yr old nest door.

U did mean the 16 yr old BOY who lives next door,didnt u?[/quote]

No he meant the nest door that is 16yrs old! psssshh Those doors last long, very sturdy, and come with peep holes if ya like! =)

[quote]AlterEgo721 wrote:

U did mean the 16 yr old BOY who lives next door,didnt u?

No he meant the nest door that is 16yrs old! psssshh Those doors last long, very sturdy, and come with peep holes if ya like! =) [/quote]

LoL, my fault I meant girl next door