T Nation

Just Started Working Out 2 Weeks Ago

Im 19 years old and I picked up a weight for the first time about 2 weeks ago. I know its not a great picture but its all I have.

swole

You’ve been working out for 2 weeks? 10.

i hope that i will be able to attain a physique like that one day

well i started doing bench pres when i was like 10 years old. Only about 35 lbs. I used to curl to at a very young age. I really got into working out at 19 though.

Thanks. Im thinking of getting into body building.

wow. if only we could post an 11.

omfg look at those blazing hottt abz i’m uber jealous how did you get lyke that u must train all the time and be a genetic freak for only 2 weeks

ur ghey in a major way.

time to go on a cutting phase.

get some HOT-ROX and start running.

[quote]invictus1 wrote:
ur ghey in a major way.

time to go on a cutting phase.

get some HOT-ROX and start running.
[/quote]

I bet it must make you feel really good about yourself to put people down on the internet. Your awesome dude I wish i was you.

you really don’t get it do you?

wow.

-chris

nope I’m just tired of people who have no physique coming on here asking for advice and posting shitty pics of themselves and expecting to be praised.

Read the articles on the site. Don’t just come here without scoping out the site first and expect to not get bashed with sarcastic comments.

I still think your ghey by the way.

[quote]invictus1 wrote:
nope I’m just tired of people who have no physique coming on here asking for advice and posting shitty pics of themselves and expecting to be praised.

Read the articles on the site. Don’t just come here without scoping out the site first and expect to not get bashed with sarcastic comments.

I still think your ghey by the way.
[/quote]

There is one thing that makes guys talk shit and it is jealousy. That is the truth. I didn’t come on here to be praised but to be criticized.

Calling someone a homo out of jealousy is not criticizing its just rude.

And i am sorry for the bad quality pic but its all I have right now. In a couple months ill post a new one.

you have no muscle mass, your skinny as fuck and have put in 2 weeks of questionable effort and posted your pic on here like its the hot or not website.

heres a 1

[quote]Hitmanhart wrote:

There is one thing that makes guys talk shit and it is jealousy. That is the truth. I didn’t come on here to be praised but to be criticized.

And i am sorry for the bad quality pic but its all I have right now. In a couple months ill post a new one. [/quote]

Why not just wait until you get a decent pic? If the whole point is to be able to critique your body, a half obstructed zoomed out picture is not going to cut it.

/Facepalm.

This is a bodybuilding website, in said sports grand scheme, you are very small and undeveloped. Thats why the negative comments. Because you happen to be exactly like all the other fuckheads that show up here. So as a word of wisdom, look around and get to know people more…ask for ratings/compliments less, thats just the way things go.

Please consider that the above paragraph was one of the nicest things I’ve ever said in this forum. Welcome, Max.

I take all that back.

I seriously hope you are a troll and not actually thinking its ok to start a cycle.

Getswole, first off
-what took you so long on this thread?
-i was thinking troll also
-and you noticed he has a second thread?

Yes, and a thread in the steroid forum.

What took me so long?
Had to jack off to his self proclaimed hawt bawd.

[quote]InTheFlesh wrote:
Hitmanhart wrote:

And i am sorry for the bad quality pic but its all I have right now. In a couple months ill post a new one.

Why not just wait until you get a decent pic? If the whole point is to be able to critique your body, a half obstructed zoomed out picture is not going to cut it.[/quote]

When I say ill post a new one… it means it will be better.