Just started TRT Last night

Current stats:
6’5’’
324 lbs
28-30% BF
Test: 209
Estrogen:42

I started on .5ML of Test and Estrogen blocker (half a pill) a week.

What am I to expect? I have read a lot about this, but wanted the opinion of people on this site, as I value this sites opinion!

I am and have always worked out really hard (ex college football player), but my diet has never been in check. I just hired a coach and he put me on a carb cycling diet and so far i love it and it is really working for me.

[quote]csquaredosu66 wrote:
Current stats:
6’5’’
324 lbs
28-30% BF
Test: 209
Estrogen:42

I started on .5ML of Test and Estrogen blocker (half a pill) a week.

What am I to expect? I have read a lot about this, but wanted the opinion of people on this site, as I value this sites opinion!

I am and have always worked out really hard (ex college football player), but my diet has never been in check. I just hired a coach and he put me on a carb cycling diet and so far i love it and it is really working for me.[/quote]

Depends on your pre-trt symptoms but simply the answer is quality of life.
That’s the goal and road you’re on.

To tell you the truth, I am hoping for more energy! I have been dragging ass for about 7 years now!

Everybody is different, but I wouldn’t expect miracles overnight. Also, it is not a magic injection. You still need to work hard on diet and exercise. The biggest improvement I found was that it helped me with weight loss. My T levels were about the same as yours and I was about 50 pounds too heavy. After starting treatment and following a sound diet and exercise I found the fat weight seemed to come off a little quicker than it did without the T treatment.

I would caution against expecting too much too soon. But the changes will come over time and things (weight loss, exercise stamina, etc) will get “easier” (as noted above it still takes hard work). As a side note, you say you’re “on .5 ml,” I assume this is 100 mg week, injected. I would recommend splitting this into 50 mg every 3.5 days, the difference may not be dramatic but it has helped smooth the levels for me.

Also, makes a difference if you’re comfortable with the injections. I draw with a 22g needle and inject with 25g (1") needle, not the most efficient but makes life easy for me (syringes are cheap enough). Finally, I didn’t see your age listed but the younger you are the less I would rely on injections before other measures are taking. best of luck!

[quote]csquaredosu66 wrote:
To tell you the truth, I am hoping for more energy! I have been dragging ass for about 7 years now![/quote]

More energy physically, mentally or both?

I understand and suspected as much regarding the energy.
Feeling more energetic mentally and physically translates directly to quality of life.

You cannot expect miracles, and as i said the overall well being is the goal. You won’t necessarily feel huge boost but the effect is still there you know.

These things depends on so many factors regarding stress & life situation ranging from your bodys function to mental side etc.

I personally did gain strenght and endurance and depression like feeling
i had for some years went away. It has made me mentally stronger too.
Ofc i have to add that yes it helps to build a bit of muscle too can’t deny it though you cannot compare it to BB cycle.

Imo it’s best to think it like you’d feel the same as 25 years old man normally would. All the same things that used to affect your well being negatively, still affects you. It won’t make you immortal. :slight_smile:

I am figthing like gladiator without weapons :smiley: :smiley: