Just Started TRT 1.5 ml Every 2 Weeks. Good or Bad?

@KSman you said you trialed a few doctors in your thyroid sticky could I get thier names lol

Some guys will simply have high HTC on TRT. More frequent SC/SQ injections will help by avoiding T peaks and avoiding added iron in fortified foods and breads can help. Some donate blood.

“trialed doctors”: I don’t know how I wrote that. I have only used one doctor and he was the only doctor I contacted.

T clears your system in two weeks. T levels after one week vary from one guy to another.

Some feel some effects of T quite fast. But the major effects take 4-6 weeks as there are cellular changes that follow changed to gene expression, then changes to brain patterns. During this time, E2 can be high and negative effects from E2 can then become dominant.

I was looking up iodine pills and can’t seem to find them near me the multivitamin I take Dailey has iodine in it is that sufficient

You can also look on Amazon.

“I take Dailey has iodine in it is that sufficient”
You really need to post numbers.

I am expecting your response to:
Need the oral body temperatures as requested above to eval overall thyroid function.
You may be iodine deficient from not using iodized salt.
May have sparse outer eyebrows.
May have generalized hair thinning.
May feel cold easily.

Look for Iodoral on amazon

hey I got her to give me 100mg once a week now and she gave me an anastrozole 1mg pills the script says 1 tablet each day or should I take one a week like your sticky says 1mg a week

Bad. Standard dose is 0.5 ml containing 100 mg per week. How long your well being takes to return can vary. Don’t jump on an AI unnecessarily either.

Are you not self injecting?

1mg anastrozole per day would crash your E2. You will probably need 1mg per week! Most here take 100mg test cyp weekly and 1mg Anastrozole weekly. It is better to split into 2 doses so 50mg test cyp and .5mg Anastrozole every 3.5 days

that’s what I’m doing my wood has crashed a lil bit but I think it might be due to just taking anastrozole does it take a while for that to kick in and have an effect

Update please.

And explain exactly how you are injecting T and taking anastrozole.

.5 every 3.5 days and cutting anastrozol in half taking 24 hours after the shot twice a week giving shots in glute

It would probably be best to take the anastrozole at the same time that you inject. The reason is for lab timing. It is always recommend to get blood work done half way between injections but you are taking anastrozole 24 hours after you inject which means that if you get blood work done halfway between injections then your estradiol levels will not show correctly. Does that make sense?

I’m guessing you’re using a 25g or even 23g 1 1/2" needle to inject which is not necessary. You can use 29g 1/2 inch insulin syringes and inject subcutaneous or still inject intramuscular in your quads or delts.

so I shouldn’t do the glutes to inject

Can you hit muscle with a 1/2 inch needle in your quads?

Ive been injecting IM in my quads as my only injection site for 3 months now. 112mg test cyp per week showed TT =1215 , blood work taken halfway between injections. So I’d say it’s working just fine?

If someone had a lot of fat on your quads then I don’t know. I’m 5’9, 202lbs, 16% bf