T Nation

Just Started Training. First Cycle?

Okay so ive been looking at different forums and threads and i still cant find the help i need! Ive just strted the gym around 2-3 month ago and im wanting to try Trenebolone Enathate , testosterone cypionate and dianabol but i dont know the dosage i need or when to take them. Are they any side effects? Im 19 year old i have a good diet i weight around 13.2 stone and im about 5"11.

Is this a good idea or should i build muscle naturally? I go on holiday for the summer from july to back end of august and i want some definition on me… Help!!

I’m going with Reed got bored and is having some fun here.

Troll? If not wait until you are at least over 21! Focus on your compound lifts. If you have just started google full body routines. Then move onto half body splits. Then eventually move onto complete split routines. You are waaay too young for roids!

For fucks sake, yes, take every steroid you can get your hands on. Inject as high of doses as you can afford.

[quote]doublelung84 wrote:
I’m going with Reed got bored and is having some fun here.[/quote]

Hahahahahahahaha.

[quote]ryanW10 wrote:
Okay so ive been looking at different forums and threads and i still cant find the help i need! Ive just strted the gym around 2-3 month ago and im wanting to try Trenebolone Enathate , testosterone cypionate and dianabol but i dont know the dosage i need or when to take them. Are they any side effects? Im 19 year old i have a good diet i weight around 13.2 stone and im about 5"11.

Is this a good idea or should i build muscle naturally? I go on holiday for the summer from july to back end of august and i want some definition on me… Help!! [/quote]

everyone else is writing you off and i have trouble with the posts some of these old guys like lungs and bobble put out there. they are not a semi-professional bodybuilders as i am.

ryanW10 wait until you have trained five or six years to allow your ligaments and tendons and joints to mature for the heavy weight your steroid cycles of tren,dbol or injectable T will demand. you risk permanent injury if you ignore this.

let me give you some forgotten tips on how to raise your testosterone without needle injection.

1.) i know these are overlooked or willfully ignored. 1st one is difficult and sounds stone age but i can attest to it’s effectiveness. stay away from women for up to a two weeks, then try to gradually increase to four weeks at a time. women take a toll on your natural precious bodily fluids. you will feel a sizzle and a difference in testosterone levels. if you can go eight weeks you will be bursting with approximately 60% more natural build up. but most guys won’t bother and will backslide.

2.) walking 20 minutes daily will raise testosterone significantly, some studies a show 37% increase.

3.) sleep patterns are important. try to be in bed by 11:30pm for a month straight and the pros say you will begin to build up natural testosterone allowing you to grind out more sets and reps.

4.) it goes without saying drink lots of fluids. i discovered what the astronauts knew a long time ago that Tang mixed with fluids give more energy, more focused healthy outlook, strong bones and a healthy heart. you are laying the foundation for future steroid workouts and Tang is cheap at the grocery.

5.) lastly this sounds perverted but masturbation then stopping every pre-workout. every man knows this stimulates natural release of chemicals to make you feel more alive. then jump into an intense workout. university of kentucky sports medicine training studies revealed those that took it up to moment of no return then stopped had increases of their mtor protein synthesis which builds more muscel. in other words high natural T levels.

to lungs and bobber share what you know sometimes. grow a brian you morans.

[quote]doublelung84 wrote:
I’m going with Reed got bored and is having some fun here.[/quote]

LOL

[quote]conservativedog wrote:

5.) lastly this sounds perverted but masturbation then stopping every pre-workout. every man knows this stimulates natural release of chemicals to make you feel more alive. then jump into an intense workout. university of kentucky sports medicine training studies revealed those that took it up to moment of no return then stopped had increases of their mtor protein synthesis which builds more muscel. in other words high natural T levels.

[/quote]

I masturbate right before the gym everyday! Not joking. Need to get it out before I hit the weights! Hahaha

Edit: Ahh, I missed the “up to no return” part.

I rip it veggie the weight stack too, I sure as hell aint chokin the turkey thOugh. No way. Big load all over the placw fuck yes time to lift

everyone else is writing you off and i have trouble with the posts some of these old guys like lungs and bobble put out there. they are not a semi-professional bodybuilders as i am. [/quote]

What’s the saying? Semi-pro; semi-paid? If you have issues with my posts, they are your issues. Years ago I respected your whit and insight, now it seems like words from a grumpy old man.

[quote]to lungs and bobber share what you know sometimes. grow a brian you morans.
[/quote]

I’m not sure if I was included or excluded in this group?

leaves

[/quote]

That’s right assholes. You better grow an alcoholic, anthropomorphic dog from a popular animated TV show.

I personally think Doublelung and Bauber when they feel that the person should or has a reason to run gear they are very helpful. Alot like my self… But I’m not a semi-pro bodybuilder either . By the way what is a semi pro bodybuilder. One step down from IFBB is NPC and by logic that makes NPC the semi pros which means for $120 any one here could be a semi pro body builder or am I wrong.

[quote]Reed wrote:
I personally think Doublelung and Bauber when they feel that the person should or has a reason to run gear they are very helpful. Alot like my self… But I’m not a semi-pro bodybuilder either . By the way what is a semi pro bodybuilder. One step down from IFBB is NPC and by logic that makes NPC the semi pros which means for $120 any one here could be a semi pro body builder or am I wrong.[/quote]

I don’t have any issue with him running whatever, but when you come off as someone who hasn’t even done a simple google search…And you just started lifting 2-3 months ago… The better question would be to ask about your routine and diet first. And maybe I was just having a bad day or am tired of these same exact kids every single day in my gym approaching me with cycle questions who weigh 145 lbs. And want to know if I can buy them joooce with their parent’s money.

And Reed, I would consider a semi-pro someone who has qualified for nationals by winning or placing top 2 in a national qualifier and is continually placing respectably in national level shows. Just my 2 cents on it anyways.

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

[/quote]

That’s right assholes. You better grow an alcoholic, anthropomorphic dog from a popular animated TV show.[/quote]

Damn you guys are right. OP, I am so sorry. Please work on your diet and training first.

YOU MORANS. GROW A BRIAN.

…get with the program.

i’m sending top secret comedy. i mention some of my favs names so i don’t look gay and i still get made out to be gay.

i guess my top secret comedy is only appreciated by…

me.

bobble. cia clue with the pic? when have i ever put myself above anyone’s steroid progress? semi-pro. check my profile age 51. although i can still put most of you on the floor in a street fight. i owe that to ones i worked with when i worked for the state years ago.

damn you lungs. grow a brian you moran. get a dictionary,check my spelling. how many guys believe walking increases T 37%. masturbation really? no wonder walkway and bones left. it isn’t because they are out buying Tang at the grocery to build their natural T.

you guys go back to sleep. sorry for inconveniencing anyone.

So are you saying that me masturbating, while drinking tang and walking on a treadmill at a slight incline, wont improve my bench by 10%?

everyone by the age of 25 should have this scene memorized as it is part of our pop culture. some truth but hilarious.

(start at :38 second mark)

the precious bodily fluids was noted in original reply. you guys go back to sleep, sorry for inconveniencing anyone.

YOU MORANS. GROW A BRIAN.

…get with the program.

i’m sending top secret comedy. i mention some of my favs names so i don’t look gay and i still get made out to be gay.

i guess my top secret comedy is only appreciated by…

me.

bobble. cia clue with the pic? when have i ever put myself above anyone’s steroid progress? semi-pro. check my profile age 51. although i can still put most of you on the floor in a street fight. i owe that to ones i worked with when i worked for the state years ago.

damn you lungs. grow a brian you moran. get a dictionary,check my spelling. how many guys believe walking increases T 37%. masturbation really? no wonder walkway and bones left. it isn’t because they are out buying Tang at the grocery to build their natural T.
[/quote]

Lol I get your humor and had no issue with it. And you are fucking old dude, get a walker with tennis balls on it. We would both lose in a street fight because I carry grenades.

[quote]CougarPride wrote:
So are you saying that me masturbating, while drinking tang and walking on a treadmill at a slight incline, wont improve my bench by 10%? [/quote]

Nope, 69.69%.