Just Started The One Day Arm Cure

[quote]inthego wrote:
I have off school for Columbus Day.

or

I had today off for Columbus Day.

or

It’s Columbus Day and I have the day off.

or

School is out for Columbus Day.

Maybe a typo but still funny…
Good luck…
[/quote]

unless he edited his post, i read it to say “Second, I have off school for Columbus Day,” which, except for the fact that he put “second” in front of it, is exactly the same as the first thing you wrote.

im 22y/o and other than the fact that its typical for a high school kid to think hes going to gain a remarkable amount of size in one day, i dont see anything wrong with what he wrote.

Just out of curiosity, how did this turn out? Its been a few days now so any temporary effects should be gone and the “results” should be in

I gained between 1/4 an inch to 1/2 an inch depending on which arm and whether it was flexed or not. I’m pretty happy with the results.

How much strength did you gain?

cant complain about that, huh?

[quote]hazerfazer wrote:
I gained between 1/4 an inch to 1/2 an inch depending on which arm and whether it was flexed or not. I’m pretty happy with the results.[/quote]

care to clarify that at all?

such as…

“before the routine:
rt arm: 14” unflexed/ 15" flexed
lf arm: 13.75" unflexed/ 14.75" flexed

after the routine:
rt arm: 14.25" unflexed/15.5" flexed
lf arm: 14" unflexed/15.25" flexed"

basically, what you wrote doesnt tell any of us anything.

So your saying you were able to maintain the growth? Thats great if so. If this was just a temporary situation then its almost a waste of time and effort. In my opinion. Anyway, what did you actually do? Did you have a system? A plan? Or just pounded your biceps all day long with whatever exercise you felt like doing for the moment? Thanks.

I tried the one-day arm cure once. I just got very sore but saw little (if any) growth.

Looking back though, I used exercises and techniques that generally don’t work well for me. If I were to try it again, I would train differently.

[quote]boxer1429 wrote:
So your saying you were able to maintain the growth? Thats great if so. If this was just a temporary situation then its almost a waste of time and effort. In my opinion. Anyway, what did you actually do? Did you have a system? A plan? Or just pounded your biceps all day long with whatever exercise you felt like doing for the moment? Thanks.[/quote]

my arms have triceps attached to them as well. there are many articles on this site that you should read before trying some one day arm cure. just a thought, friend.

Now go and do the Super Accumulation Program by Poliquin and come back with the results.

How much strength did you gain?

What is this one day cure you speak of? what’s the routine?

[quote]dez6485 wrote:
inthego wrote:

or

or

or

Good luck…

unless he edited his post, i read it to say “Second, I have off school for Columbus Day,” which, except for the fact that he put “second” in front of it, is exactly the same as the first thing you wrote.

im 22y/o and other than the fact that its typical for a high school kid to think hes going to gain a remarkable amount of size in one day, i dont see anything wrong with what he wrote.
[/quote]

lol
Yet again I weep for the youth…

=-)

[quote]inthego wrote:
dez6485 wrote:
inthego wrote:

or

or

or

Good luck…

lol

=-)[/quote]

its really funny that you keep making the same comment. im glad that youre having a hilarious inside joke with yourself. at this point, i concede all knowledge of the english language to you. now, is there any chance you could just explain what was wrong?

it seems quite a few people don’t know what the one day arm cure is - use the search function and Charles Poliquin’s article will come up.

This kid didn’t just come up with some bright idea himself.

Well done if it has worked for you mate.

[quote]inthego wrote:

lol

=-)[/quote]

Shut the hell up.

[quote]dez6485 wrote:
inthego wrote:
dez6485 wrote:
inthego wrote:

or

or

or

Good luck…

lol

=-)

its really funny that you keep making the same comment. im glad that youre having a hilarious inside joke with yourself. at this point, i concede all knowledge of the english language to you. now, is there any chance you could just explain what was wrong?[/quote]

‘I have off school’ is just appalling grammar; ‘I have the day off school’ would be fine, but the first phrase is lazy, it’s like writing ‘I do big deadlift’.

Even saying ‘I school have off’ would be an improvement because then he’d sound like Yoda, and you can’t knock Yoda.

This one day arm cure seems to be misleading, or at least the title of the article is.
By the way, were your joints extremely sore afterwards?

[quote]Spit wrote:
dez6485 wrote:
inthego wrote:
dez6485 wrote:
inthego wrote:

or

or

or

Good luck…

lol

=-)

its really funny that you keep making the same comment. im glad that youre having a hilarious inside joke with yourself. at this point, i concede all knowledge of the english language to you. now, is there any chance you could just explain what was wrong?

‘I have off school’ is just appalling grammar; ‘I have the day off school’ would be fine, but the first phrase is lazy, it’s like writing ‘I do big deadlift’.

Even saying ‘I school have off’ would be an improvement because then he’d sound like Yoda, and you can’t knock Yoda. [/quote]

what country are you from? he didnt say “i have off school”- he said “i have off school for columbus day”. you cant take the rest of the sentence away and judge it based of part of the sentence. the english in that statement is perfectly fine.

besides the fact that even if it werent, we all knew damn well what he meant. you go ahead and weep for the youth, well go ahead and keep laughing at “old-timers” that have nothing better to do than nit-pick.

[quote]dez6485 wrote:

Even saying ‘I school have off’ would be an improvement because then he’d sound like Yoda, and you can’t knock Yoda.

what country are you from? he didnt say “i have off school”- he said “i have off school for columbus day”. you cant take the rest of the sentence away and judge it based of part of the sentence. the english in that statement is perfectly fine.

besides the fact that even if it werent, we all knew damn well what he meant. you go ahead and weep for the youth, well go ahead and keep laughing at “old-timers” that have nothing better to do than nit-pick.[/quote]

Since you ask, I’m English, and whether you add ‘for Columbus day’ onto the end of the phrase makes no difference to it. If I say that ‘I have the day off school’ that’s a valid phrase, just as ‘I have the day off school for Columbus day’ would be; the qualifier on the end makes no odds either way. ‘I have off school’ is just bad English whichever way you look at it. To extend my handy deadlift analogy, me writing ‘I do big deadlift with 600lbs’ would be no improvement on the original.

I dunno, you seemed to be getting quite upset by Mr.Youthweeper so I thought I’d jump in and offer an explanation.