T Nation

Just Started Pause Squats

5 reps 3 sets, adding 5 lbs. each session,

I am breaking up my 2013 training into several 20 Session Programs, I’m on fourth session of First 20 Session Program,

so we’ll see

This will be the year I hit 200/300/400, so it’s pretty exciting

200 Squat, 300 Bench, 400 Deadlift?

I have to admit, your post confuses me a bit. What is a session? What program are you following? What are you starting numbers. I could probably figure it out but im to busy staring at your avatar picture, lol. Good luck with your goals

36 double-D’s I’d guess

Selma Hayek is a glorious woman.

[quote]black_angus1 wrote:
Selma Hayek is a glorious woman.[/quote]

Hispanics and Asians are the way to go man. They’re generally not as bat shit crazy as most white women.

[quote]MightyMouse17 wrote:

[quote]black_angus1 wrote:
Selma Hayek is a glorious woman.[/quote]

Hispanics and Asians are the way to go man. They’re generally not as bat shit crazy as most white women. [/quote]

Your kidding me right? Maybe you haven’t crossed a Hispanic Woman before? Nothing scarier than an angry Hispanic woman.

[quote]MightyMouse17 wrote:
Hispanics and Asians are the way to go man. They’re generally not as bat shit crazy as most white women. [/quote]

As the son of an Hispanic woman I can safely call BS on this one.

Back on topic - I love me some pause squats.

james

[quote]atypical1 wrote:

[quote]MightyMouse17 wrote:
Hispanics and Asians are the way to go man. They’re generally not as bat shit crazy as most white women. [/quote]

As the son of an Hispanic woman I can safely call BS on this one.

Back on topic - I love me some pause squats.

james
[/quote]

Oh yeah me too…

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
Your kidding me right? Maybe you haven’t crossed a Hispanic Woman before? Nothing scarier than an angry Hispanic woman.[/quote]

I like my women feisty…

But yea, I like paused squats too. They can be a little tough on the hips sometimes though.