Just Started, Input Would Be Good

ok guys, i think a video is called for=D
i used to play rugby, and with that comes serious squatting…

[quote]flashgordon wrote:
ok guys, i think a video is called for=D
i used to play rugby, and with that comes serious squatting…
[/quote]

If it’s like any of the rugby players I know…

anyway, just get the vid posted and shut us up!!

eigieinhamr wrote:
Max Deadlift?

about 170 pounds, sorry[/quote]

and

i benchpress 102kgs max, max squat about 170
[/quote]

yeah…

I do play rugby…and the only squatting that happens at all is during the lineout…which is only a few times a game…and that’s usually only if you’re a flanker or prop. Also, you look more like a back than a forward in the first place.

A 380 pound squat is really hard to believe…especially for your size/time of training. Post a video of yourself doing it though and I’ll apologize for doubting you.

[quote]Zelazo wrote:
I do play rugby…and the only squatting that happens at all is during the lineout…which is only a few times a game…and that’s usually only if you’re a flanker or prop. Also, you look more like a back than a forward in the first place.

A 380 pound squat is really hard to believe…especially for your size/time of training. Post a video of yourself doing it though and I’ll apologize for doubting you. [/quote]

hes right that gordan man, Im a college rugby player also but the only reason my lifts are high are because I have a powerlifting background…

You guys have rugby in college?

how come you are all so bad at it :smiley:

[quote]zarrs wrote:

how come you are all so bad at it :D[/quote]

LMAOOO…american rugby are way too into the socials than the games…my team would have a drinking practice every two weeks, seemed wasteful to skip days in the gym to go to practice lol

i mean in the gym doing weight training, and you need leg power for almost every aspect of the game, i used to play 2nd row when i was a few years younger, and played wing up until christmas, ill get a video up next time im doin squats guys.
peace

plus, us irish fellas are just tight anyway lmao=D oj

right…

plus, us irish fellas are just tight anyway lmao=D oj[/quote]

Troof.

Where in Ireland are you from anyway?

if you do a full squat with 170kgs i will video tape myself running down the street shitting singing “this little pot of mine” while my buddy runs behind me shooting me with a paintball gun.

lol. this little pot of mine… i meant i’m a little teapot, but i’ll mix that and this little light of mine together just for this occasion.

[quote]Pipes06 wrote:
zarrs wrote:

how come you are all so bad at it :smiley:

LMAOOO…american rugby are way too into the socials than the games…my team would have a drinking practice every two weeks, seemed wasteful to skip days in the gym to go to practice lol[/quote]

Sounds like the local league around here, I have afew mates that play and at half time they have meat pies and a few beers before they run back out haha

[quote]FlavaDave wrote:
if you do a full squat with 170kgs i will video tape myself running down the street shitting singing “this little pot of mine” while my buddy runs behind me shooting me with a paintball gun.[/quote]

I doubt it will, but I REALLY hope he puts up that vid.

and wtf is going on in your avatar…?? That;s just weird.

Looks like you’re on track for just two months of lifting. Eat, Eat, Eat!!

the last picture you posted…you resemble and eagle in the face.