Just Started, Input Would Be Good

alright guys, im only posting this for a little input on what my worst parts are, (probably most of them lol)
im 5 foot 9, and just over 12 stone
i benchpress 102kgs max, max squat about 170 but didnt try any higher than that. im 18, and from ireland.
only been training seriously for about 2 months now.

We need better photos. Need legs and back. 12 stone? Either go kilos or pounds. Max Deadlift?

another pic

im just puttin fotos up now

[quote]eigieinhamr wrote:
We need better photos. Need legs and back. 12 stone? Either go kilos or pounds. Max Deadlift?[/quote]

about 170 pounds, sorry

We need better photos. Need legs and back. 12 stone? Either go kilos or pounds. Max Deadlift?[/quote]

cant seem to get these damn fotos up

will try and get a leg one up shorty guys

for constructive criticism you should just abandon this thread and post in beginners.

I don’t know if you’re done loading picture, but you’re going to get shit for not putting up a legs picture (but if you can squat 170kgs then I’m sure they are ok), and also your last picture isn’t a proper back double bi. You shouldn’t push your shoulders together like that.

For 2 serious months you have good progress. People are going to tell you to post when you have much more experience.

Things you might want to work on:

1. Posture
  2. Traps
  3. Chest
  4. Lats

yea probably should, but its here now

I don’t know if you’re done loading picture, but you’re going to get shit for not putting up a legs picture (but if you can squat 170kgs then I’m sure they are ok), and also your last picture isn’t a proper back double bi. You shouldn’t push your shoulders together like that.

For 2 serious months you have good progress. People are going to tell you to post when you have much more experience.

Things you might want to work on:

1. Posture
  2. Traps
  3. Chest
  4. Lats[/quote]

cheers man, yea im expecting some nice flaming pretty soon lol
yea im gonna keep at it and try n work myself into a better diet also

While you’re at it, work on spelling and grammar.

Best Part- Back ink

Your frame looks good. However you need to start putting muscle on that frame. Already said lats chest and defo traps.

If your only getting serious, put equal effort into every single muscle and see how you look in 6 months. No beach muscle shit!

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:
Best Part- Back ink[/quote]

ahh…beat me to it… :slight_smile: and paul496…your hair is bad-fucking ass…(sorry to hijack)

How deep is that squat? If it’s below // it’s pretty bloody good for someone your weight.

A 380lb squat for someone who has only been training 2 months is not only impressive, it’s almost unbelievable…

[quote]andrewe123 wrote:
A 380lb squat for someone who has only been training 2 months is not only impressive, it’s almost unbelievable…[/quote]

as most t-men here would say…SHANANIGANS!!

Well we don’t know how unserious his former training was. He could just be a really hardcore guy who thinks if he doesn’t squat more than 5 times a week then he isn’t being serious…

Maybe therefore his legs were too big to fit into a picure?