Just Started GHRP-6

I remember when i was doing research for ghrp i came up on sumthing related to that,it was really brief and wasnt related to the ghrp peptide i didnt pay to much attention to it though, ill try looking around though.Id like to hear some feed back as well about this.interesting.

Any thoughts on mixing ghrp with NACL instead of bac water? I heard that Nacl can preserve the peptide alot longer than bac water.???

I keep getting nose bleeds,after the first 3 they subsided for a little but for the past few days ive been getting them everymorning…kinda worried. Any feedback on this? i lowered the dose 400 to 300 mcg. aside from that,Im really enjoying this stuff right now, by far the best PCT i have ever used, gains are pretty comparable to being on aas for me.

favorite thing ive noticed is the vascularity in my legs,I use to only have it on my thighs and quads and now it seemed to flare up my calves.

sermorelin

[quote]Dr.PowerClean wrote:
I just got news from a colleague that the biggest Age Management Medicine organization is bailing out completely on using HGH in their protocols. Running scared based on adverse publicity, shortages, and difficulty in travelling with it. The doc played coy with me, and said they are going with a new “GH family” medicine which should do almost as well without the headaches. WTF? I don’t know if he’s talking about IGF-1, HGRH, or one of the other peptides you guys have mentioned. It would have to be one that is easily, legally obtained and used in the U.S., either with or without a prescription. Anybody got a guess which substance this elusive doc is hinting at?? Doc[/quote]

I still probally have about 2 months worth of this stuff so i guess i might just run it at the dose that i am currently using (300mcg) for another month and then possibly taper down no lower than (150mcg)
any suggestions to this?

i checked this morning and about an hour ago and it was 119/79.bleeds take a little less than a minute to clot, i didnt have one today or yesterday but friday morning i had a mild one.

On November 14 you stated that you were up 12 lbs at the time. I’m just curious as to were your weight and bf% are as of now.

Also what are your plans after you discontinue your use?

The reason I ask is that I was wondering how permanent the gains were.

i checked yesterday and i was at about 17-18 lbs up,my body fat has remained steady although it did drop the first couple weeks that i started.keep in mind that i have been cycling carbs throughout this whole cycle and been doing 30-45 min of cardio ed.

I havent gotten any water bloat by anymeans if anything this has kept me ver very dry although my hands and feet are very swollen, kinda like a wide puffy look it almost looks as if they have enlarged a slight bit…I have a show in june that im still trying to figure out my approach for it.

[quote]sota123 wrote:
i checked yesterday and i was at about 17-18 lbs up,my body fat has remained steady although it did drop the first couple weeks that i started.keep in mind that i have been cycling carbs throughout this whole cycle and been doing 30-45 min of cardio ed. I havent gotten any water bloat by anymeans if anything this has kept me ver very dry although my hands and feet are very swollen, kinda like a wide puffy look it almost looks as if they have enlarged a slight bit…I have a show in june that im still trying to figure out my approach for it.[/quote]

impressive. Have you been running anything else with it or just GHRP-6 at 300mcg/day?

[quote]2thepain wrote:
sota123 wrote:
i checked yesterday and i was at about 17-18 lbs up,my body fat has remained steady although it did drop the first couple weeks that i started.keep in mind that i have been cycling carbs throughout this whole cycle and been doing 30-45 min of cardio ed. I havent gotten any water bloat by anymeans if anything this has kept me ver very dry although my hands and feet are very swollen, kinda like a wide puffy look it almost looks as if they have enlarged a slight bit…I have a show in june that im still trying to figure out my approach for it.

impressive. Have you been running anything else with it or just GHRP-6 at 300mcg/day?[/quote]

just Ghrp-6 by its self. I think ill post before after pics hpefully by the end of this month.Im just trying to figure out what my next cycle of aas will be and how the hell i will be able to get a hold of anything, considering all my friend sources are dryed out and i cant seem to find any legite sources :frowning:

Thanks for this thread sota, very informative. Your results seem quite impressive (nosebleeds aside), considering most report gains of only 5lbs or so for an IGF-1 cycle.

Given your experience, would you go as far as to say that GHRP-6 is more anabolic than IGF-1?

[quote]arthursaxon wrote:
Thanks for this thread sota, very informative. Your results seem quite impressive (nosebleeds aside), considering most report gains of only 5lbs or so for an IGF-1 cycle.

Given your experience, would you go as far as to say that GHRP-6 is more anabolic than IGF-1?[/quote]

I wouldnt really know how to compare the two, but from my experiences on peptides, ive used gh-frag,mgf,igf and ghrp-6, and so far ive experienced the most gains with ghrp-6, but even saying that, i have to say that igf is the most anabolic out of all of them.

my nose bleeds seemed to have gone away. My avatar pic was shot 2 weeks in to the cycle so i guess ill just have to use that as a before cause thats all i got…ill post my after sometime when im finished.

Glad to hear the nosebleeds have subsided, Sota. Look forward to seeing the after pic, are you still planning on running it for another month?

[quote]arthursaxon wrote:
Glad to hear the nosebleeds have subsided, Sota. Look forward to seeing the after pic, are you still planning on running it for another month?[/quote]

Yes sir! I think im going to discontinue cycling my carbs for this month and try to pack on as much mass as possible and then i get to figure out whats next for me :slight_smile:

Any body know the proper way to come off ghrp? I was just gonna taper off like i said earlier…any knowledge to this?

[quote]sota123 wrote:
Any body know the proper way to come off ghrp? I was just gonna taper off like i said earlier…any knowledge to this?[/quote]
Anybody?

So i did back today and started doing weighted chin ups for the first time in a year and my lower back and forearms got such an intense pump that i honestly could not move causing me to cut my workout in half. now im sitting here and everytime i raise my arms i get the most painful cramps that i have ever experienced. :frowning:
since i began eating high amounts of carbs everyday for the remainder of the month, my energy levels have been extremely low,i feel like sleeping all day long and defidently seems to be affecting my training.I think i just need to rearrange my pre workout meal, maybe start eating whole foods than a mod protein/high carb shake…any recomendations?

Looks like you may be in uncharted territory here, Sota. If the high carbs are causing lethargy, cramps, etc., maybe just backing off a bit until you find a “sweet spot” where you’re eating enough to make gains but your energy levels are back up.

With the absence of any voices of experience to chime in, you may have to just pioneer your way through it with the old trial and error approach. Playing with a few different nutritional approaches will also give you (and us) some good data for future runs with GHRP-6.

Wish I could be of some more help, but I’m sure you’ll figure out what works. Keep us posted!