Just Started GHRP-6

Its my 3rd day on Ghrp at 400mcg ed. i havent noticed any size gains which doesnt suprise me B/c this is supposed to take a while to really start working but my muscle are feeling a lot fuller, i feel like i lost an extreme amount of water wait and at the same time i just look suprisingly leaner. this stuff kinda makes me feel as if i were running igf, i dunno its weird.

i heard people use this during pre contest for fatloss benifits…? also this stuff has me eating like a horse!! it kicks in like 20-30 min after my shot and the appetite increase lasts for like 1 1/2 hour i literally cant stop eating…im 3 1/2 weeks out from finishing a cycle of eq/test E i guess the combo of eq and ghrp are the causes of the apetite increase.

i was told to inject sub-Q before bed but i was thinking maybe PW instead to take advantage of the appetite increase? any pos/neg thoughts on that? Also, if anybody has had experience w/this i would really like to here some feedback from your cycle. there just really isnt that much info that i have been able to find.thnks guys.

I will start by saying that I have 0 experience with GHRP-6. From what I have read so far it has a huge effect on hunger, so I could see it being used during bulking cycles to stimulate a feeding frenzy following a workout. But what it the main point of this peptide?

The OP stated that he heard it could be used pre contest to lean out. While Bushy noted that it could delay or offset the negative feedback response from high doses of GH.

I guess my main question is for what purpose (appetite stimulant, fat loss, strength gain, improved recovery, etc.) was this peptide created and brought into the market. I like to experiment and am interested in new compounds and protocols but am unsure what beneifit this peptide could offer me.

Well i appreciate the input guys,at least i know im not the only one around here whos experimented w/ this peptide, but i will defidently keep everybody posted on this cycle.im fairly new to using this forum, if i were to make a log could i just post it all on this thread? or do i have to post a completely new one?

not sure if it will backtrack to all the other old posts. also Q for bushy,can you clarify i little more on what your dose was? timing,amount, sub-q i would imagine…? thanks.

Day 5:So i decided to split up my shots,200mcg PW and 200mcg before bed. Trained Bi`s calves today.i had a pretty decent pump all the way through my workout,although my calves were cramping up pretty bad after my workout. I shot sub Q in my ab area, and it welted a little bit then went down.

i sat down and looked in the mirror and my face was white as a ghost kinda scary then all of a sudden felt very naseuas and dizzy and almost fell over but that subsided after about 10 min.weird.

thought it might be my sugar levels acting up but i had 70g dextrose w/my pw shake 3 min b/f shot.over all body weight hasnt really changed at all still around 203 and still feeling lean,just gotta be patient and hope for the best.

Does it inhibit somatostatin? I had not heard that. I wonder about the cortisol and prolactin increases attributed to this peptide. How much, is it a problem? I actually just got some and I am trying it. Guess we’ll see.

Im not exactly sure if it inhibits somatostatin…as far as prolactin issues are concerned, well i plan on getting my levels checked within the next couple weeks same goes for cortisol-which im not really sure what the situation is on that, aside from all this im running a very low dose of bromo just to be safe…

Today is day 11 at 400mcg…so far the unusual weight loss has come to a hault. as far as training pumps are pretty ridiculous comparing it to igf the pumps feel equally as powerfull except these wear off a little faster.splitting my doses defidently curved the severe appetite increase which makes me kinda happy due to the fact that my appetite as it stands is pretty uncontrolable, if i kept eating like i was id look like a piece of lard.

the only negative notes would defidently be my energy levels, quite noticebly low since i started and also my knuckles ache and so do my shins, and feet, kinda makes me feel like i do when im running winny :frowning: i guess this is a side of gh so i guess this reassures me that this stuff is working the way its supposed to…ill keep this updated, but not everday since this stuff works pretty slow, maybe every 2-3 days

Day 26:
Im up a good 11-12 lbs since start which is pretty impressive to due to the fact that i started pct 1 1/2 weeks ago. :). still remaining lean, pumps are fantastic, cant really complain i guess.
Any body no how long this peptide should be ran for? (max)?
Im still at 400mcg ED. Split Pwo and B/f Bed.
I have a lot of long lr3 1gf-1 and (peg)MGF on hand, and iam tempted to try the igf with this, would anybody critisize against this? Bushy you seem to be the peptide expert around here…what would u say?

[quote]sota123 wrote:
Day 26:
Im up a good 11-12 lbs since start which is pretty impressive to due to the fact that i started pct 1 1/2 weeks ago. :). still remaining lean, pumps are fantastic, cant really complain i guess.
Any body no how long this peptide should be ran for? (max)?
Im still at 400mcg ED. Split Pwo and B/f Bed.
I have a lot of long lr3 1gf-1 and (peg)MGF on hand, and iam tempted to try the igf with this, would anybody critisize against this? Bushy you seem to be the peptide expert around here…what would u say?[/quote]

How has your strength been? You said that you are 1.5 weeks into PCT so I was wondering if you had lost any strength from the cycle yet. Being up 11-12 lbs is awesome, especially considering you lost a little weight in the beginning. You said you are very lean so I assume that the 11-12 was muscle. Please keep this thread updated as you progress.

PS- not that it matters but I would like to see you take 2-3 weeks of after the GHRP-6 use just to see how much weight and strength you keep. But it is your choice so tell me to piss off if you see fit;)

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
I have tried to find the evidence that GHRP-6 inhibits somatostatin, and to be truthful, I can’t.

Shame.

Anyway there are a couple of articles on pubmed that suggest an antagonistic reaction between the two peptides, but there also appears to be evidence that somatostatin can actually displace GHRP-6 from receptor sites.

In a lot of the literature, GHRP-6 seems to be freely interchangeable (in terms of equivalency of action) with ghrelin, which is a gastric peptide associated with hunger and gut motility.

Some studies show that a high (400mcg/kg bodyweight) dose of GHRP6 during/post MI, allow for up to a 78% reduction in infarct size. Great.

So, I’ve been looking into what compounds might inhibit trhe release of somatostatin, and GABA seems to be about the only freely available product.

Anyone got any ideas?

Bushy[/quote]

Interesting that as a shrink, looking for compounds that work on the GABA site (other than benzos) was like looking for the holy grail. Really, there have only been two Gabatril and Neurontin. Gabatril was supposed to be the superior one, more receptore specific, but Neurontin in clinical doses ended up better (I know, it helped my radiculopathy pain prior to diskectomy.
 Anyway, I googled Neurontin, unlcear if it will inhibit Somatostatin but it might, and its a pretty harmless compound.                           Doc

as far as side effects go the only thing ive really experienced is dizzyness 5-10 min after the shot this seems to only happen when i shoot pwo, also i really have no idea what this could be from but the past week ive been getting nose bleeds like eod it seems, i had my doctor check me and he said BP and everything else was fine soo…i dunno.

As far as strength goes, its been pretty impressive, short bursts have been ridicuoulos i changed my style of training to 5x5`s type repetions, im not sure if its just b/c i havent done this in ages or its a good method.Also, to note my endurance has gone through the roof! it seems like i can actually jog now without huffing and puffing,i dunno if its just my imagination or what but sumthing different is defidently going in my body. :slight_smile: Ill keep you guys posted.

So my shots have been taken subQ in my abs and i noticed today that there are 3 yellow spots directly around the injection sites about the size of a quarter, any body have any clue what this could possibly be?

possibly mild bruising

I just got news from a colleague that the biggest Age Management Medicine organization is bailing out completely on using HGH in their protocols. Running scared based on adverse publicity, shortages, and difficulty in travelling with it. The doc played coy with me, and said they are going with a new “GH family” medicine which should do almost as well without the headaches. WTF? I don’t know if he’s talking about IGF-1, HGRH, or one of the other peptides you guys have mentioned. It would have to be one that is easily, legally obtained and used in the U.S., either with or without a prescription. Anybody got a guess which substance this elusive doc is hinting at?? Doc