T Nation

Just Sharing Again

2 Scoops Vanilla or Chocolate isolate
2 Cups Fat Free Milk (will not set with soy)
1 is package of jello instant sugar free ( banana cream or cheesecake
works well with vanilla protein)
Whisk all ingredients together and Refridgerate for up to 2 days

Total Calories - 540 calories
protein - 70 grams

I portion it in 4 servings with 135 cals and 20 g of protein

Vanilla Metabolic Drive mixed with cottage cheese tastes incredibly like cheesecake. Needs no other additions. I was never the biggest fan of the flavor straight in a shake, but damn is it tasty eaten as mentioned above.

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Vanilla Metabolic Drive mixed with cottage cheese tastes incredibly like cheesecake. Needs no other additions. I was never the biggest fan of the flavor straight in a shake, but damn is it tasty eaten as mentioned above.

S[/quote]

Have to try it some time. We should have a thred for stuff like this.

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:

S[/quote]

Do you blend it together or just mix with a spoon?

Just a spoon, and maybe a pinch of Stevia.

S

Casein Protein : Whey Protein : Raw Cocoa Powder

2:1:2

Use chocolate or vanilla like flavors. Add some sweetener if you so need it, but it should probably be sweet enough from the protein.
Add some water and LOW heat - just enough to break down the cocoa powder - and there is some delicious chocolate sludge.
Great for low carb people. If you want carbs and more calories, add cream of wheat/rice/oat flour and get even a thicker consistency.

1-2 scoops Chocolate MD
Greek Yogurt
Cinnamon

Amazing high protein chocolate pudding.

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:
1-2 scoops Chocolate MD
Greek Yogurt
Cinnamon

Amazing high protein chocolate pudding.[/quote]
Do you blend that?

tweet

interested in why you chose low fat milk.

[quote]theBird wrote:

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:
1-2 scoops Chocolate MD
Greek Yogurt
Cinnamon

Amazing high protein chocolate pudding.[/quote]
Do you blend that?

tweet[/quote]

I just mix it with a spoon. I usually put the powder in the bowl first and then greek yogurt on top and stir it until it’s consistent.

Top those choc puddings w/ some cocoa crispies for some crunch

I’ll try it probably tomorrow.
Also : I mixed oatmeal + milk + chocolate whey.
Tastes damn amazing!

Stu is 1000% correct.

You could easily pawn off the version of “cheesecake” he mention as a healthy alternative to someone who doesn’t know, and they would believe it.

Really satisfies your sweet tooth if you get a craving.

[quote]Massthetics wrote:
interested in why you chose low fat milk.[/quote]

Probably doesn’t need any more fat in his diet. Or maybe he prefers the taste and consistency of fat free milk. Doesn’t really matter.

That was something I got from some one else. I do the 2% milk or the high protein milk. I get all my good fats from peanuts and peanut butter. Olive oil on everything almost