T Nation

Just Saying Hello

Just wanted to say hi - I've been lurking on this site for quite while, and decided to step up and join. Glad to be here; I love reading the journal posts, articles...everything!

Welcome!

Glad to have you here -

Welcome!

Welcome!! Hope you enjoy your stay

One post wonder.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
One post wonder.[/quote]

Well, she posted the bikini picture, what more is needed particularly in a women’s forum? Maybe I shouldn’t post in anyones log right now. I’m feeling like a bit of a bitchy cunt.

I like your new avatar btw.

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:
Yo Momma wrote:
One post wonder.

Well, she posted the bikini picture, what more is needed particularly in a women’s forum? Maybe I shouldn’t post in anyones log right now. I’m feeling like a bit of a bitchy cunt.

I like your new avatar btw.[/quote]

Thanks. But this is the “Powerful Women” forum, not the “Oiled up Skinny Girl” forum. Attention whores usually post in SAMA.

BTW, think I look fat in that picture??

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
ouroboro_s wrote:
Yo Momma wrote:
One post wonder.

I like your new avatar btw.

Thanks. But this is the “Powerful Women” forum, not the “Oiled up Skinny Girl” forum. Attention whores usually post in SAMA.

BTW, think I look fat in that picture??
[/quote]

Rub some oil on and I’ll let you know :slight_smile:

Is it really you in the picture? It is a great one.

Nice to have ya. More pics, por favor.

Hey, even attention whores (like yours truly) sometimes do normal things like train and talk about it. OP, if you want to start a training log, I’d be interested to read it.

Also – wow, Momma, I guess you really are a rock star.

[quote]AlisaV wrote:
Hey, even attention whores (like yours truly) sometimes do normal things like train and talk about it. OP, if you want to start a training log, I’d be interested to read it.

Also – wow, Momma, I guess you really are a rock star.[/quote]

I’m a legend in my own mind.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
AlisaV wrote:

Also – wow, Momma, I guess you really are a rock star.

I’m a legend in my own mind.

[/quote]

But at least you’re a legend somewhere! lol.