Just Saw a Real Mouse

I used to live in an apartment that I had mice. I had a cat, but the cat had not yet learned to do its job. Eventually I taught the cat to catch mice, but that’s another story.

I bought glue traps. I put a few on the floor in the kitchen. One morning I came down for breakfast and there was a mouse in the glue trap. When I picked up the trap it stuck to my finger. Somehow, I don’t remember how, the cat got involved and he got his paw stuck to the glue trap. So Mr. Mouse, me, and the cat were all stuck to a little 3 inch by 4 inch glue trap. What a clusterfuck.

Peanut butter on spring loaded traps FTW. Nothing like a good WHAP! at 3AM.

ask him what he’s wearing?

[quote]Standard Donkey wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:
Disgusting disease-ridden pests.

Get the spring loaded traps. Kill mouse.

x2

I had mice coming into my room when i was trying to sleep. One climbed into my bed and touched my face!

I spent the rest of the night on my couch surrounded by my 3 cats.

What is it they say? For every mouse you see there are like…5 you don’t?[/quote]

Lol I’ve been in a similar situation. When I was younger my first house had a serious mouse problem. I used to see them dead in the drive way after big rain storms and eventually I guess they managed to find a way into my house. Anyway my room was in the attic and on any given night you could hear three or four of them just running around. There was mouse poop everywhere and no ones mentioned this yet but they are curious as fuck! This combined with some amazing back leg strength had them jumping to ledges one or two feet above them, especially my bed. Even worse I had a stash of met rx protein bars they got into…I had to throw away a whole box because they had eaten through everything =[

Glue traps worked for me though. They multiply EXTREMLEY fast hurry up and kill it.

Get a bb gun / pistol. Shoot it.

Catch Micky… and put it in a cage… install a mouse wheel… feed it:

ANBP
Protein
Nuts
veggies

Put it on this:

Weeks 1 - 4 Dbol - Grind it up… .25mg/4 weeks
Weeks 1 - 10 Test Prop - 1/4 CC E3D
Weeks 7 - 10 Winny - .25mg/4 weeks

Don’t worry about the PCT… if it starts putting on lipstick, and prancing around like Minnie… crush up some Nolva, and add it to it’s water…

Good to go.

find out his stats and nutrition program

[quote]Sonny S wrote:
I fucking HATE HATE HATE vermin and my condo that I just sold had quite a few of them. I am scared of them which makes it worse. Then I also saw them in my parents new house.

Here’s what worked best: spring loaded traps with PB. An extreminator put poison packs and one of them was chewed thru and the moust then died somewhere in the over stinking up the kitchen for a week or 2. Spring traps are #1 though. In my parents’ house I caught all 3 in one night, then had my neighbor pick up the traps and throw them out.

You have to comb through your house inch by inch. Fill all holes with the following: a little oatmeal, mix in some posion. Stuff holes with as much steel wool as possible. Then spray in any tiny remaining holes with spray insulation. They can’t chew through steel and the insulation is to block out light.

Good luck.

Glue traps and electronic devices don’t so shit.

For those of you worried about humane treatment, are you fucking kidding me? You ever hear of the BLACK PLAGUE?

BTW, a cat is the best solution if you want one. A Chinese grocery store I know has an army of them in their basement: big, filthy, nasty cats. They do the trick thoug.

[/quote]

x2 on the steel wool in all holes leading into the house. My 2 cats were as useless as tits on a bull and I couldn’t catch any mice with traps. I used the poison that dessicates them. That way, they just dry up and didn’t stink. That sorted the problem pdq.

I had the little bastards in my walls and I just knew they were laughing at me. Forget about humane. Like someone else mentioned, they chew wires and insulation and are a fire hazard.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
duddy14 wrote:
Go by the hardware store, and pick up some of the glue traps. They are more humane than the spring loaded finger killers…

Listen for the squeaks…
Once the mouse is stuck, take it outside. Place a paper towel over the mouse. Hit it with a hammer. Try to hit the head to relieve its suffering as quickly as possible.

How the fuck is smashing it with a hammer more humane than a spring loaded trap???

Lol… I’m way to much of a softy to smash a mouse with a hammer.[/quote]

Have you ever seen a spring loaded trap that had fired but it was empty? What triggered the trap? Where is the mouse that is now crawling around on three legs, or a broken jaw, or worse, castrated! How is it supposed to interact with all the other mice? Don’t you think they’ll squeek about him behind his back. Really, it’s better for everyone this way…BAM! Dead mouse.

jerry always won

spring loaded traps with peanut butter for bait.

Those little bastards love peanut butter

[quote]Standard Donkey wrote:
I had mice coming into my room when i was trying to sleep. One climbed into my bed and touched my face!

I spent the rest of the night on my couch surrounded by my 3 cats.
[/quote]
You need to have a serious talk with those cats.

[quote]slimthugger wrote:
jerry always won

hahahah awesome - once I started watching it I couldn’t turn away!

get a few hammers and throw them at the mouse. It gives you an excuse to yell “BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL” “THUNDER, THUNDER, THUNDERCATS!!! HOOOOOOOOO” and to pretend to be Thor.

Modify this:

… to work with a mouse.

Too bad they didn’t understand the importance of PCT after an oral cycle, lol.

[quote]slimthugger wrote:
jerry always won