Just Over a Year Into the Journey!

People often comment on my back…what do you think?

i thnk ur a troll

agreed, troll

If we all could develop the perfect back in just a year… life would be grand.

Journey to the Center of the Ghey.

I have to take the positives from the reaction so far. Whether you all choose to believe it or not, I started lifting just over a year ago and have put in some serious work and dedication since then…obviously my hard work has paid off judging by the reaction!

[quote]Dylanj wrote:
agreed, troll[/quote]

sorry for my ignorance…will sort out some more photos when I get a chance!

well then why don’t you explain a little more about stats, lifts, program, diet ,etc. instead of posting one pic that looks like its spent a week in a photo editor.

whats with the ghey photos?

calling you a troll doesnt mean we dont think you have a good physique. look up the meaning of the word troll and get YOUR FACTS right.

and you dont know ANYthing about us either so dont pull that card.

and i dont take kindly to u saying i dont value my life. what sort of fucking statement is that?

and 1.4 years is more than “just over a year”

If it’s legit and it seems it is then I’ll be the one to tell you good work and keep lifting hard!

[quote]pdibby wrote:
If it’s legit and it seems it is then I’ll be the one to tell you good work and keep lifting hard![/quote]

thx man!

Just to set the record straight, all I wanted was some feedback from fellow lifters out there. I have worked my socks off to get where I am and genuinely want to know what other people apart from me think (not an ego boosting excercise etc.)…given some of the comments, It seems I may have been unintentionally ignorant as to how you go about it on this forum!!!

read the sticky at the top of the rate my physique thread. and repost according to the guidelines then you will get taken seriously.

there are a lot of recent posters who join up and there first post is in the RMP thread, usually of one pose in good lighting with a pump and just want there ego stroked.

front, back and legs shots are required before ill give you a rating. also try to include a concise overview of your best lifts,stats (height, weight) current program and current diet.

Scott

[quote]thosebananas wrote:
read the sticky at the top of the rate my physique thread. and repost according to the guidelines then you will get taken seriously.

there are a lot of recent posters who join up and there first post is in the RMP thread, usually of one pose in good lighting with a pump and just want there ego stroked.

front, back and legs shots are required before ill give you a rating. also try to include a concise overview of your best lifts,stats (height, weight) current program and current diet.

Scott

[/quote]
Thx for pointing out my complete ignorance Scott…I’ll pay closer attention to the rules next time.

LOL trool your stole these pic from a guy on bodyspace lol. The guy you stole these pics from has been working out wayyyy longer than 1.4 years LOL. You must really want your ego stroked from people on the internet to steal someones else’s photos and use them for yourself. GET A LIFE. I will post the link to the guys profile when I get a chance…

Here is the link lol

sick physique, whether it is the OP’s or not.

Cron:
who says it isnt the same guy who’s profile you linked to, and he just decided to open up an account on T-Nation?

[quote]Cron391 wrote:
The guy you stole these pics from has been working out wayyyy longer than 1.4 years LOL. [/quote]

That’s why the profile you linked too says he started training July last year…

So he’s never picked up a weight in his life and @ 26 he decides to try it and 1.4 years later can bench 350 and squat 450?

And it’s a great picture, but seriously first time RMP peeps need the full spread for an accurate assessment.