T Nation

Just One Supplement

If you were only allowed to buy JUST ONE supplement, what would it be and why? I’m on a tight budget, so I’m thinking BCAA because it pretty much does a little of everything. What do you think?

that’s a tough one.

I’d have to say Surge

Metabolic Drive or Surge.

Don’t we get these same posts every week??

Fish oil.

Obviously a good protein supplement!

Protein- because it will cost alot to eat that much meat…thats what she said.

(and if for some reason you dont count protein because it is too obvious- fish oil)

fish oil

X2 fish oil.

Flameout.

fish oil

Whey protein… the nucleus of the muscle building universe.

period

I get my fatty acids from my peanutbutter. If I had to choose only one LIKE THE STRAIGHT UP MOTHER FUCKING HIGHLANDER id probably go with surge.

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:
Don’t we get these same posts every week??[/quote]

Then I guess this should be a sticky.

Thanks to everyone for your insights, but none of you said why your supplement should be THE supplement except for inthego.

Anyway, so it’s basically either fish oil, whey or Surge for all you guys. Why?

You build muscle from protein.

i like to be able to recover faster, not rocket science here

FISH OIL!

You could easily get your BCAAs and Protein from food, but there’s no way anyone wants to eat enough fish each day to get their healthy fats. Throw my vote for Flameout.

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
You could easily get your BCAAs and Protein from food, but there’s no way anyone wants to eat enough fish each day to get their healthy fats. Throw my vote for Flameout.

S
[/quote]

Agreed. I can easily eat enough protein and get my amino acids from my diet. I wouldn’t be able to eat enough fish to get the benefits from supplementing fish oil.

fish oil

fish oil because of what stu said.