T Nation

Just One Cycle?

I know i don't have many posts, but i am active on a few other boards and browse here quite frequently. I want to run a cycle, but really just one to get to the point i want to maintain. I have no desire to do shows or be a "freak". Im 5'11 180lbs right now, roughly 9-10%bf. Id like to get around 195-200lbs at same bf. Ive put this together for my first and perhaps only run.

Cycle Plan
W 1-12 Test Enanthate 250 - pin E3D 500mg/week
W 1-12 EQuipoise 200 - pin e3d 500mg/week
w 1-4 dbol 30mg/d
W 6-12 hcg - pin 125iu 2x/week
W 1-12 Adex 0.25mg EOD (reduce to 0.125mg EOD in last week)

PCT
W 15-16 Clomid 50mg 2x/d
W 17-18 Clomid 25mg/d

Look good?

PCT would start week 15, the enanthate ester is still active ~2 weeks after your last inject. I also prefer nolvadex to clomid but that is just personal preference.

That's a typo. I meant to start pct 3 weeks after last injection because of the eq. Other than that, looks good?

Yeah looks good! I'll be running a similar cycle starting next month.

I'll be running the Test for 13 weeks, the EQ for 12 weeks (due to length of esters) and will be front loading both (750mg Test on first inject and 600mg EQ on first). Next to that i'll be using oral Tbol.

Good luck!

that doesnt sound like a bad idea at all. maybe ill run the test 13 weeks.

ALSO, what are the odds i will only run one cycle? i've heard most you run one, you want to all the time

lol just 1 cycle, ive heard that one before.

I think if your totally pleased with the way you look and how strong you are one would be doable. As for most of us thats not the case

I think if your totally pleased with the way you look and how strong you are one would be doable. As for most of us thats not the case

Of course your pleased with yourself until you lose half during PCT, dont look as good as you did a month ago, so you run another cycle to get to where you were at the end of your first cycle. So essentially your chasing the dragon so to speak. lol

Lol just one cycle... Man, believe me, if you have experienced the 10-12 weeks ego boost, strength gains, ├╝bermale feeling,...

I don't exactly miss the higher strength, but I do miss the overall good feeling.

If only PCT wouldn't suck as it does...

"only one cycle", "don't want to look like freak"; It's like those young guys who haven't had it yet and they only judge girls by their pretty faces... It will change.

^^^^ lmao x's 2....perfect analogy right there!

Nobody does one cycle

more or less, i just want to hit my natty limit. Thats about as big as i want to be. I just dont want to wait 3-4years or more to get there.

Youre assuming that you know what your natty limit is.

The whole point of using steroids is to move past the natural limit. What makes you think youll be able to recognize the point when you reach your natural limit. What youre suggesting is impossible

^This...

This thread cracks me up, as if you even knew how hard it was to look like a freak. Good luck bud