Just Now Finding the Power of Test with AI

Hi crew, I’m new here and have taken T replacement for 3 years. I’m 41 now and just started an AI. I was so depressed and ready to quit taking Test but I talked to doc and after another blood test we seen my Estrogen at 40 so doc put me on 1 mg a week of E blocker. I did a lot of research before taking this stuff. I’m scared of the stiff joints and no boners. I inject 60 mg of Test E/5D and I take .5 mg of Anastrozole after each injection. The first time taking this stuff and I woke up with morning wood but my second dose of the stuff and the morning wood stopped. I know about the sweet spots but I feel a lot better than I did not taking .5 after every injection. Does anyone have any advice for me? Thanks in advance

It can be like a re-birth. Welcome back to the world you should have had.

The negative effects of AI are almost always from E2 getting low. Adjusting to get near E2=22pg/ml seems to work very well for almost all guys, some are simply wired differently. Non of the side effects that are published apply as they are from a target of E2=zero which is a very difficult situation for female breast cancer patients, who otherwise are going through a terrible experience.

When you take a steady dose of anastrozole, your serum levels of the drug take about 1 week to reach steady state. Do not make short term changes, results in a week. Full results may take 5-6 weeks in your case as there is a lot of E2 induced faulty wiring in your brain that needs new brain patterns.

Your mood and your relationships will improve greatly!

Most doctors are very poor at these things and your suffering is a measure of their incompetence and ignorance.

What you are doing does not line up well with the half-life effects of these drugs.

You are injecting 84mg T per week. 100mg seems to be better.

Typically recommend:

• self-inject 50mg T twice a week, subq not IM, #29 1/2" 0,5ml insulin syringe, pinch up fold of skin over upper leg, inject into end of fold with needle parallel to muscles below
  • 0.5mg anastrozole at time of injections
  • 250iu hCG subq EOD to preserve testes [and fertility]

A few guys, not rare, are anastrozole over-responders who crash E2, does not feel good, on standard doses. When that occurs, stop for 5-6 days and resume at 1/4th the expected dose.

Adjust anastrozole dose to get near E2=22pg/ml. If labs show E2=30, modify dose by a factor of 30/22. Similar if E2 is too low to reduce dose, result=x/target=22

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys - need more info about you
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

1 Like

Thanks man!!!

You are going to be so happy!

Actually man today was like my birthday when I was a kid. So freaking happy. Really weird and hard to explain. I really hope this good feeling equals better results from workouts. I’ve gained muscle in the 3 years I’ve been on T but I’ve put so much work into my workouts. I feel like I should be a lot further along the stud train. Peace :v:

I’ve did at least 100 push ups a day for a few years. My goal is 200 a day and I am noticing my wings developing but it’s so much work for what I’m seeing results wise

I’ve been doing the same regiment that we spoke of earlier. My prostate has been swollen for 2 months, at times almost completely closed. My labs are in range and I can supply those if you could take a look? I’m not sure where to turn. Thanks in advance man!!!

Hey, I’ve had prostate issues so I can relate to how miserable that is. Mine lasted a long time. Urologist had me on every medicine imaginable for it and no help. What did help was lots of ejaculating. No, lie. Even if it hurts. Have as much sex as you can. Try to cum every day, even twice a day if possible and see if that helps. When I did that, all my prostate issues went away.