Just Need Some Info

I recently started a one month strength one month size workout setup, and im on my first strength month. My question is, what type of rep scheme should i be using. I used 3x10 for size, so i was thinking either 4x5 or 5x5, ne help would be great, thanks alot.

[quote]Superman wrote:
I recently started a one month strength one month size workout setup, and im on my first strength month. My question is, what type of rep scheme should i be using. I used 3x10 for size, so i was thinking either 4x5 or 5x5, ne help would be great, thanks alot.[/quote]

I’m not sure I understand the question considering you said you’ve started a workout already? Doesn’t it provide the set/reps and % of 1RM or some such suggestions? If not, and you are just looking for one, ABBH is one of my all-time favorites. Check the archives above or do a search on ABBH. This one helped me with both size and strength.

Specifically for size, OVT (Optimized Volume Training by C.Thib) looks quite good, but I admit I haven’t tried it yet.
Does that help?
Matt

I too have questions about your post. I apply Chad Waterbury’s 10x3 to all of my major lifts during bulking phases. I had very impressive gains. Something to concider.

Try CW’s Strength Focused Mesocylce. It’s 4 weeks long and will blow up your strength levels.

Other than that, some basic recommendations, other than the ones given:

Low reps, low total volume (if you really want only strength gains for a month), something like 3x5, 3x3, then maybe some supplemental exercises.

Check out some powerlifting routines for more ideas.