Just Missed a DUI...Maybe...

No black chicks, swords, homeless, or gang members in this story.

Clearly an amateur attempt.

And the moral to the story is?

[quote]CBear84 wrote:
marlboroman wrote:
for future reference

someone should dedicate a whole thread to just this video. [/quote]

there was a thread at one time . I bookmarked the link from these forums.

[quote]3IdSpetsnaz wrote:
He says “That’s okay. If you’ve been drinking just tell me, if you live as close as you say, I’ll just drop you off.”

I say, “No I haven’t had a drop, I just need to get this thing towed, this farmer has all mchines, probably has all guns, I’m not trying to stay here long.”
[/quote]

Good job at avoiding that one :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]artw wrote:
JLu wrote:
He tried to breathalyze you as a PASSENGER and you ran? Are you retarded you could’ve had 100% BAC from vodka flowing through your veins and he couldn’t of done shit because you’re a PASSENGER, hence why you’re being driven home by a (presumably) sober driver.

Reading comprehension isn’t your strongest attribute, eh?[/quote]

If you’re implying that I didn’t catch he was 18 at the time of the incident, there’s no such thing as a charge for drinking illegally (at least that I know of) where I come from only of selling alcohol to minors, thus even if he was drunk and underage the cop couldn’t do shit unless he had an open alcohol container in the car, out in public etc.

Minor Under The Influence, Minor In Possession

[quote]JLu wrote:
artw wrote:
JLu wrote:
He tried to breathalyze you as a PASSENGER and you ran? Are you retarded you could’ve had 100% BAC from vodka flowing through your veins and he couldn’t of done shit because you’re a PASSENGER, hence why you’re being driven home by a (presumably) sober driver.

Reading comprehension isn’t your strongest attribute, eh?

If you’re implying that I didn’t catch he was 18 at the time of the incident, there’s no such thing as a charge for drinking illegally (at least that I know of) where I come from only of selling alcohol to minors, thus even if he was drunk and underage the cop couldn’t do shit unless he had an open alcohol container in the car, out in public etc.[/quote]

"Anyways, I dropped him off and was driving back, I didn’t want to take this main road, so I turned into a police station and low and behold, after I u’ed in their parking lot and left, a police started following me. I went down a back road and started making alot of turns. He kept on following, and when I noticed he was still there after the third, I decided to turn into a farm. I turned into this farm and stopped the car, turned it off. He passed by once, twice, and then on the third time turned into the farm behind me. "

Second paragraph.