Just Met a Guy. His Cycle

[quote]DoctorJekyll wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:
I have mixed feelings about him. On one hand, he seems like a nice enough kid and it’s refreshing to hear someone talk so candidly about gear use, but on the other hand he’s using a fucking TON of gear and it scares me that young uns will be copying him.[/quote]

Agreed, i think that young people will get the wrong idea about steroids (especially tren) and will jump in too hard to quickly and end up messing themselves up and not knowing how to fix it. [/quote]

Lol aren’t you running a 20 week cycle including tren for your first cycle?

Why do you guys make tren sound so big bad and scary, its really not, there are much harsher things out there

[quote]kenny-mccormick wrote:

[quote]DoctorJekyll wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:
I have mixed feelings about him. On one hand, he seems like a nice enough kid and it’s refreshing to hear someone talk so candidly about gear use, but on the other hand he’s using a fucking TON of gear and it scares me that young uns will be copying him.[/quote]

Agreed, i think that young people will get the wrong idea about steroids (especially tren) and will jump in too hard to quickly and end up messing themselves up and not knowing how to fix it. [/quote]

Lol aren’t you running a 20 week cycle including tren for your first cycle?[/quote]

Yes, Im not talking about just running tren in general. At least in the area im in theres loads of the whole “zyzz” generation shit with eat clen tren hard with guys lifting for a few months then getting on 800 tren no test no pct then wondering how they fucked up…

[quote]Andre-Jacques wrote:

Hes got absolutelly no pro potential, he is a joke![/quote]

you haven’t got the slightest clue what you are talking about.

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
Why do you guys make tren sound so big bad and scary, its really not, there are much harsher things out there[/quote]

Yeah, to be honest although I tow the line with the test only first cycle way of thinking, part of me wishes I’d just jumped straight in with something huge…

fuck all steroids except Testosterona and the occasional blast with some orals.

That’s right, I said it. Testosterone all the way!

yeah right bro who needs testosterone when you have deca, deca only for me, i hate my dick!!! but seriously, not to turn this into a boston loyd thread but the kid definitely has potential, if you don’t think so im assuming you haven’t seen his contest pics or anything. He might be a douche (just judging by his facebook posts) but def has potential. The only reason you look down on him is because he is so open about his gear usage, and you wonder why no pros will talk about it.

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

you haven’t got the slightest clue what you are talking about. [/quote]
When you need 12 grams of Aas to win contra costa how much will you need to win the nationals overall title ? He doesnt have the genetics, look at his contest vídeos, he looks nothing special just like a million other faceless mediocre bbing heroes that will never have a decent carreer!

[quote]Reed wrote:
I love Tren and honestly other than cholesterol all sides are pretty easily managed.[/quote]
I have used testosterone for years at 700 mg ew, it doesnt come close to tren, it s changed my look and My strength, tren is the bomb! Test base is mandatory!!!

He doesnt have the genetics…[/quote]

This is his dad.

His mom was a pro bodybuilder as well.

Please stop with Bostin not having the genetics.

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:

This is his dad.

Please shut up about not having the genetics.
[/quote]

precisely. generally speaking, unless you have really narrow shoulders, really wide hips, or a disorder like pectus excavatum… you will be able to go reasonably far in bodybuilding even with average genetics and drug response if you are consistent with your training, diet, and drug use.

Bostin has a good structure. He is still very young in the game… and he did the 12 grams a week after the contra costa as an experiment. it didn’t last very long and he wasn’t consistent with the shots.

if he would get a great coach to guide him, im confident he could go pro.

When you need 12 grams of Aas to win contra costa how much will you need to win the nationals overall title ? He doesnt have the genetics, look at his contest v�­deos, he looks nothing special just like a million other faceless mediocre bbing heroes that will never have a decent carreer![/quote]

Do you have any idea what the other competitors are running? oh i didn’t think so…

When you need 12 grams of Aas to win contra costa how much will you need to win the nationals overall title ? He doesnt have the genetics, look at his contest v�??�?�­deos, he looks nothing special just like a million other faceless mediocre bbing heroes that will never have a decent carreer![/quote]

Do you have any idea what the other competitors are running? oh i didn’t think so…[/quote]

to be fair, in that interview, he thought 12 gr/wk was way too high, and that Polumbo’s recommendation at 2 gr/wk was way more effective…

When you need 12 grams of Aas to win contra costa how much will you need to win the nationals overall title ? He doesnt have the genetics, look at his contest v�?�­deos, he looks nothing special just like a million other faceless mediocre bbing heroes that will never have a decent carreer![/quote]

Do you have any idea what the other competitors are running? oh i didn’t think so…[/quote]
Well, Shadow pro gave a good idea of what the olympians are running and it sure aint close to 12 grams a week, are you guys dating or something, Jeez! Lol.

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:

This is his dad.

Please stop with Bostin not having the genetics.
[/quote]
He looks like a flat Charles Clairmonte !

When you need 12 grams of Aas to win contra costa how much will you need to win the nationals overall title ? He doesnt have the genetics, look at his contest v�??�?�­deos, he looks nothing special just like a million other faceless mediocre bbing heroes that will never have a decent carreer![/quote]

Well, Shadow pro gave a good idea of what the olympians are running and it sure aint close to 12 grams a week, are you guys dating or something, Jeez! Lol.[/quote]

No. I only see him when i drop his girlfriend off.