First log here, so excuse me if i'm not sure of the norm in regards to content and layout.
Age - 21
Height - 6 Foot 1
Weight - 166lbs
BF% - No idea, look at my pics and decide.
Training history wise, i've done 5/3/1 for the majority of my 4 years training except for the first year of fucking around and 6 months out due to being injured. During the majority of time on my last diet I trained mountain dog style now I am attempting to mix the two.
Best Lifts ORM (Circa 2011 Pre Injury)
Dead - 187.5k
Squat - 162.5k
Bench - 122.5k
M Press - 80k
Current LIfts ORM
Dead - 140k
Front Squat - 90k
Bench - 105k
M Press - 67.5k (estimated)
1) Get to 185lbs or above by 2014 whilst staying as lean as possible as this was my weight before I dieted and was chubby.
2) Get Dead up to 180k by 2014.
3) Get Front Squat up to 110-115k by 2014.
4) Bench 140k by 2015.
5) Get M Press back up to 80k by 2014.
6) Avoid aggravating disc at all costs.
I am currently natural, will probably stay that way until i'm 25. Longterm goal of looking like Arnold
M Press 5/3/1 & Mountain Dog Shoulders
Dead 5/3/1 & Mountain Dog Back
Bench 5/3/1 & Moutain Dog Chest
Front Squat 5/3/1 & Mountain Dog Legs
Rest days are taken when needed and I do at least 3 sessions of fasted cardio a week.