Just Looking for HGH Info

ok before i ask i want to let you guys know that me doing my research in no way means that i am going to take hgh, i know i am only 18 and i just want to find out more about it, just wondering if any of you more experienced guys can link me to a good site that could enlighten me with some information

ask in the steroids forum

yes, we can give you all the info you want. type in www.google.com into the bar at the top of your screen. THEN, type in human growth hormone into the search - choose a link, and read.

also there are quality articles on T-Nation - use the search function at the top.

there was just a thread about this, im sure youll come across it in your research

[quote]getfast24 wrote:
yes, we can give you all the info you want. type in www.google.com into the bar at the top of your screen. THEN, type in human growth hormone into the search - choose a link, and read.

also there are quality articles on T-Nation - use the search function at the top.

there was just a thread about this, im sure youll come across it in your research[/quote]

cool ill look for it