T Nation

Just Introducing Myself

Hi T-Nation,

I figured this was the best spot as any to introduce myself. I am a novice at weightlifting (or anything fitness for that matter), as I have only been doing it for about a year and half. My workouts have been the pretty generic 3 times a week for an hour, but recently I’ve begun to plateau. That’s when I happened on the TMuscle sit. I’ve loved the articles and after a couple of weeks of lurking the boards figured I’d join.

As an FYI I can promise no “sage advice” on exercise as I have none, but I can promise the occasional stupid question as I have many.

Good to see you here. You sounds like you might be able to redeem some respect for the Class of 2010 lol. Spend some time in the beginners forum. Where there are no stupid questions, only stupid people as it were.

Just dont use shoes to measure your body fat and dont post facebook arguments. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]andrew_live wrote:
Good to see you here. You sounds like you might be able to redeem some respect for the Class of 2010 lol. Spend some time in the beginners forum. Where there are no stupid questions, only stupid people as it were.

Just dont use shoes to measure your body fat and dont post facebook arguments. :P[/quote]

Thanks…I promise no facebook stuff. The shoe / body fat measurement doesn’t make a lick of sense to me though, please explain?

it’s an old forum joke. i’ll send you the link if you want a good laugh, and also need a crash course on how not to act on T-Nation.

Welcome to T-Nation!

Don’t listen to those three, they are generally hated on these forums and thought of as “turd burglars” or “taint sniffers”.

Listen only to Headhunter, he is the forum sage.

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:
Don’t listen to those three, they are generally hated on these forums and thought of as “turd burglars” or “taint sniffers”.

Listen only to Headhunter, he is the forum sage.

V[/quote]

But which version of HH? Celtics? Clip? etc?

I have brought a zombie to T-Nation!!! Glad to have another deadman around here

offers cup of blood to zombie

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:
Don’t listen to those three, they are generally hated on these forums and thought of as “turd burglars” or “taint sniffers”.

Listen only to Headhunter, he is the forum sage.

V[/quote]

But which version of HH? Celtics? Clip? etc?[/quote]

Much like the trinity, they are all one.

[quote]Vegita wrote:
Don’t listen to those three, they are generally hated on these forums and thought of as “turd burglars” or “taint sniffers”.

Listen only to Headhunter, he is the forum sage.

V[/quote]

Thanks I…guess? I’ll try not be thought of as such.

looks over shoulder

whispers this could be celtics, he is everywhere.

paranoid glances

Kerley faps to his mom and ProX only eat hamburgers.

Keep those truths close to your heart at all times, and you will do just fine at this site.

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:
Kerley faps to his mom and ProX only eat hamburgers.

i am a gardener

Keep those truths close to your heart at all times, and you will do just fine at this site.[/quote]

all i heard was burger?

don’t worry zombie, you’re in good hands. just don’t accidentally click on the Politics and World issues tab, lest your decaying brain be unable to process the vitriol.

Anyone got any Iowa jokes lol.

The search function is not so great but don’t be afraid to use it.

[quote]Vegita wrote:
Don’t listen to those three, they are generally hated on these forums and thought of as “turd burglars” or “taint sniffers”.

Listen only to Headhunter, he is the forum sage.

V[/quote]

Thats it Vegita…back in ‘Time Out’. you know better than to use that kind of language in here, young man.

do I need to tell your parents?

[quote]Kerley wrote:

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:
Kerley faps to his mom and ProX only eat hamburgers.

i am a gardener

Keep those truths close to your heart at all times, and you will do just fine at this site.[/quote]

[/quote]

if you have a question about girls post it in the SAMA forum and don’t forget the rules: You MUST post a pic along with the question. it’s kind of like currency. I will, however ignore you until you’ve reached 100 posts. that way I know you’re not a troll and worthy of a little time.

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:
Kerley faps to his mom and ProX only eat hamburgers.

i am a gardener

Keep those truths close to your heart at all times, and you will do just fine at this site.[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

aint that ironic your a pocket sized mexican :slight_smile: