Just Had the Worst Weed Paranoia Ever

[quote]schultzie wrote:
Yeah i 2nd all the hard talkers who smoke a bucket or two with there friends a few times a month.

Weed CAN fuck you up mentally. I used to be a chronic smoker, anywhere from 3-8 grams a day, EVERY day, morning noon and night. For the longest time it felt great. I would watch episodes of top gear with my buddies and play smash bros on gamecube and just relax and it felt like heaven.
But i started to slowly get paranoid, more and more every bad thing i had done, no matter how insignificant or how trivial it might be would just gnaw at my mind. I couldn’t just stop thinking about shit, my mind would race from one odd mental connection to the other. It would be so fast, my mind would be like “this is like this! and this is like that!” etc etc and i would just get jittery and feel terrible about my life. Almost like my ego had died, or whatever part of the brain that makes you impervious to criticism and makes your self esteem just somehow gets shut off and you fucking spiral into a pit of every little bad part of your entire life coming back and getting amplified.

Now i cannot smoke any sort of weed without my mind racing, which is unfortunate because i really used to love it, and i was a heavy fucking smoker. I remember having this bong made from an art tube (about 4’ diameter and 3 feet long) and having to use one whole lungful to fill it, and then taking a breath and clearing the entire thing in one haul. Without coughing or choking. I could smoke the shit till i basically just fell asleep.

sorry for my rant but i think a few other people on this thread will get what im saying, and I’ll just get some shit talking from the “hardcore” guys[/quote]

This.

From what I understand it is very common amongst us former heavy hitters.

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
this may be not related but last night I really freaked out.

It was a stormy rainy night and I was having allergies, sneezing, etc. I was so annoyed that in my frustration I took 3 anti-sneeze pills instead of one. Couple of minutes later I was in my bed and I was just deliring about how life is pointless, etc. It wasnt so bad until I saw for a few seconds a tentacule coming out of the ceilling just oozing around. First time something like that happens to me and it seemed so real. I still don’t know if it was real but damn it wasnt like anything I ever experienced

conclusion: Don’t take too much meds[/quote]

Kid I went to college with had a very similar experience when he Robo-tripped. Dude put back like 2.5 bottles of Robotussin and flipped the fuck out.

At first we were laughing at him as he hallucinated and did his thing, hours later when we had to stop him from cutting his wrists it sucked. Ended up being the worst fucking night ever. All he did for the last three hours or so was vomit and cry, and we had to sit home and make sure he didn’t kill himself.

God damn you 09’ers are so fucking cool
[/quote]

You dumbfuck. You sound like a goddamned high schooler, like a punk fucking sophomore making fun of the freshmen.

Well its obvious anyone who joined in 09 is a fucking douche. Get over it.

[quote]MCGOO wrote:
Well its obvious anyone who joined in 09 is a fucking douche. Get over it.[/quote]

^^^This I agree with!!!

Weed Paranoia is pretty common amongst people who haven’t smoked in a while who have been consistent smokers in the past. Shit even someone who doesn’t smoke often, stops and then hits it some random night gets paranoid as shit. If you have a strong mind and can control your mind then it shouldn’t be much of a real problem. But I will say the paranoia can still get you even with a strong mind.

I can’t even enjoy being high for long periods of time. If i smoke, i will fall asleep within the half hour. If i am drunk and high, give me 10minutes and i will be asleep.

[quote]artw wrote:

God damn you 09’ers are so fucking cool

You dumbfuck. You sound like a goddamned high schooler, like a punk fucking sophomore making fun of the freshmen. [/quote]

Did the aliens forget to remove your anal probe?

Calm down…retard.

lets party

Panic attack. It is a proven fact that THC can cause accute anxiety and panic attacks. The cure, stop smoking weed.

it’s Christmas in july

OP, this is from the BBC
Supposedly if your THC is too concentrated you get ultra paranoid & psychotic, whereas with a better ratio of THC & cannabidiol everything is hilarious.

I think everyone in this thread needs to calm down and smoke a blunt…

I’m one of those former tokers who who noided out and quit altogether.

When I found myself curled up on the couch, wrapped in a blanket, blinds drawn and hugging an SKS because there was a cop doing surveillance on my house I knew it was time to put it down the weed.

The fact that there actually was a cop doing surveillance didn’t help.

Ok first of all i’m not trying to be ‘hardcore’ in any means if any of that was also pointed to me. I’ve never tripped so I think it’s kinda funny hearing about it.

Second… I’ve always wanted to have a hallucination just so I could know… What do you guys suggest besides shrooms or any obvious hardcore drugs that I can try? :stuck_out_tongue: Something that wont wana make me kill myself.

Just like curiosity killed the cat, its probably gonna kill me one day… :confused:

[quote]Liv92 wrote:
Ok first of all i’m not trying to be ‘hardcore’ in any means if any of that was also pointed to me. I’ve never tripped so I think it’s kinda funny hearing about it.

Second… I’ve always wanted to have a hallucination just so I could know… What do you guys suggest besides shrooms or any obvious hardcore drugs that I can try? :stuck_out_tongue: Something that wont wana make me kill myself.

Just like curiosity killed the cat, its probably gonna kill me one day… :confused: [/quote]

Salvia divinorum? Don’t know anything about it other than what I read in this article.

http://www.citypages.com/2008-04-09/news/state-lawmaker-tries-to-ban-salvia/