Just Had the Worst Weed Paranoia Ever

Your dose was too much

When I smoke I take one hit and if it is really good I take a half a hit

[quote]Stuntman Mike wrote:
artw wrote:
beachguy498 wrote:
That afghani shit with the purple hairs on it will do it every time.

The OP must not be from Northern California. Out here, ALL the bud is as good as Afghani Purple Bud. I had a roommate from England once and the first time he smoked weed out here, he couldn’t hang. He told me that he “smoked some SKUNK bud mate!” and my buddies and I just laughed. Out here, it’s ALL skunky.

God damn you 09’ers are so fucking cool
[/quote]

I got your 09’er right here buddy.

That trip you went on, pure evil right there dude. Harshes my mood even reading it sober.

My only real paranoia comes from trying to decide what movie to watch.

“Oh man, should I go with Planet Earth? Maybe The Right Stuff? Or do I want to laugh my balls off at Walk Hard or Tropic Thunder? Something with massive action like Ironman? Dammmit!!!”

So I pick out a movie and get it going before I even partake, it’s easier that way.

I doubt that I’d ever want to go near it again if I foresaw the apocalypse too though, don’t blame you there.

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:
That trip you went on, pure evil right there dude. Harshes my mood even reading it sober.

My only real paranoia comes from trying to decide what movie to watch.

“Oh man, should I go with Planet Earth? Maybe The Right Stuff? Or do I want to laugh my balls off at Walk Hard or Tropic Thunder? Something with massive action like Ironman? Dammmit!!!”

So I pick out a movie and get it going before I even partake, it’s easier that way.

I doubt that I’d ever want to go near it again if I foresaw the apocalypse too though, don’t blame you there.[/quote]

LOL exactly!

Sometimes i cant even be bothered to put a movie in. Whatever is on tv will have to do.

Seriously, maybe I’m smoking bunk weed. Nothing like this has ever happened to me.

Thats some serious weed, kinda doubting it was just bud. I think your shit might have been laced lol.

If any of you are ever having a bad experience on drugs, turn on ESPN. Seriously, ESPN is thorazine in cable form. I think its becuase Sportscenter is like a screensaver for the male mind. Pot, acid, salvia (if you can actually work the remote) it doesn’t matter, ESPN is the best way to fix a bad trip.

[quote]brownab wrote:
If any of you are ever having a bad experience on drugs, turn on ESPN. Seriously, ESPN is thorazine in cable form. I think its becuase Sportscenter is like a screensaver for the male mind. Pot, acid, salvia (if you can actually work the remote) it doesn’t matter, ESPN is the best way to fix a bad trip.[/quote]

This man speaks the truth. Plus, Baseball is the best sport ever to watch stoned. Its slow pace and steady and with predictable amounts of excitement it doesn’t overload the censers and there is so much to appreciate about the game (stats, past players, individual performances).

Fuck that trippy hippy shit people associate with weed. Baseball is fantastic.

[quote]brownab wrote:
If any of you are ever having a bad experience on drugs, turn on ESPN. Seriously, ESPN is thorazine in cable form. I think its becuase Sportscenter is like a screensaver for the male mind. Pot, acid, salvia (if you can actually work the remote) it doesn’t matter, ESPN is the best way to fix a bad trip.[/quote]

x2 bro, x2.

[quote]zoso764 wrote:
brownab wrote:
If any of you are ever having a bad experience on drugs, turn on ESPN. Seriously, ESPN is thorazine in cable form. I think its becuase Sportscenter is like a screensaver for the male mind. Pot, acid, salvia (if you can actually work the remote) it doesn’t matter, ESPN is the best way to fix a bad trip.

This man speaks the truth. Plus, Baseball is the best sport ever to watch stoned. Its slow pace and steady and with predictable amounts of excitement it doesn’t overload the censers and there is so much to appreciate about the game (stats, past players, individual performances).

Fuck that trippy hippy shit people associate with weed. Baseball is fantastic.[/quote]

Same for Tennis and Golf.

Man, with the advent of HD TV’s, places like Augusta National and the course where they just played the British look incredible.

Wake and Bake at Wimbledon is good too. The finals with Roddick and Federer this summer got a little too intense though… haha. It’s been a fun summer.

[quote]dirtbag wrote:
Don’t listen to these assholes that say your a pussy or anything else for not smoking. It its not pleasurable then why do it right?

[/quote]

Exactly. I’m seeing a few ‘Internet cool-guys’ talking shit in this thread. Looking at their profiles and stats, it looks like they should re-examine who has the ‘weak mind’. All '09’ers, of course (not that I’m not right on the cusp or anything.)

Bad trips suck man, last fall i didnt smoke for like 3 months during volleyball season and then i tried to take a huge bong rip… didnt go so well. I was trippin balls and imagining just the most messed up shit of my life. I ended up puking too, that ever happen to anyone?

[quote]Alex L. wrote:
Bad trips suck man, last fall i didnt smoke for like 3 months during volleyball season and then i tried to take a huge bong rip… didnt go so well. I was trippin balls and imagining just the most messed up shit of my life. I ended up puking too, that ever happen to anyone?[/quote]

I’ve puked, but I was drinking, too, so it’s hard to say which it was, although I hadn’t drunk that much.

[quote]patricio2626 wrote:
dirtbag wrote:
Don’t listen to these assholes that say your a pussy or anything else for not smoking. It its not pleasurable then why do it right?

Exactly. I’m seeing a few ‘Internet cool-guys’ talking shit in this thread. Looking at their profiles and stats, it looks like they should re-examine who has the ‘weak mind’. All '09’ers, of course (not that I’m not right on the cusp or anything.) [/quote]

Like anything you said has anything to do with a “weak or strong” mind.

[quote]Liv92 wrote:
patricio2626 wrote:
dirtbag wrote:

Exactly. I’m seeing a few ‘Internet cool-guys’ talking shit in this thread. Looking at their profiles and stats, it looks like they should re-examine who has the ‘weak mind’. All '09’ers, of course (not that I’m not right on the cusp or anything.)

Like anything you said has anything to do with a “weak or strong” mind. [/quote]

You’re saying that bodybuilding doesn’t take discipline, dedication, and mental toughness, guy?

[quote]patricio2626 wrote:
Alex L. wrote:
Bad trips suck man, last fall i didnt smoke for like 3 months during volleyball season and then i tried to take a huge bong rip… didnt go so well. I was trippin balls and imagining just the most messed up shit of my life. I ended up puking too, that ever happen to anyone?

I’ve puked, but I was drinking, too, so it’s hard to say which it was, although I hadn’t drunk that much.[/quote]

fuck drinking and smoking, cant do it at all… even 3 beers+weed usually ends up not being fun. Separately though, i can enjoy them in decent amounts and im happy to say i can handle weed again. I took like 7 rips last night and was pretty messed but having fun still

[quote]Alex L. wrote:
patricio2626 wrote:
Alex L. wrote:

I’ve puked, but I was drinking, too, so it’s hard to say which it was, although I hadn’t drunk that much.

fuck drinking and smoking, cant do it at all… even 3 beers+weed usually ends up not being fun. Separately though, i can enjoy them in decent amounts and im happy to say i can handle weed again. I took like 7 rips last night and was pretty messed but having fun still[/quote]

Well, more power to you, man, but weed never was fun to me, and any more than 3 beers gives me a not-so-pleasant feeling the next day.

this may be not related but last night I really freaked out.

It was a stormy rainy night and I was having allergies, sneezing, etc. I was so annoyed that in my frustration I took 3 anti-sneeze pills instead of one. Couple of minutes later I was in my bed and I was just deliring about how life is pointless, etc. It wasnt so bad until I saw for a few seconds a tentacule coming out of the ceilling just oozing around. First time something like that happens to me and it seemed so real. I still don’t know if it was real but damn it wasnt like anything I ever experienced

conclusion: Don’t take too much meds

I think your weed might have been laced…

The stuff that I get is some of the strongest weed I can get (and I’m from Vancouver Canada which is known for strong weed… lol)… Most people that buy from me end up smoking half as much cuz they cant handle it. I’ve never heard of anyone tripping out like you did.

Yeah i 2nd all the hard talkers who smoke a bucket or two with there friends a few times a month.

Weed CAN fuck you up mentally. I used to be a chronic smoker, anywhere from 3-8 grams a day, EVERY day, morning noon and night. For the longest time it felt great. I would watch episodes of top gear with my buddies and play smash bros on gamecube and just relax and it felt like heaven.
But i started to slowly get paranoid, more and more every bad thing i had done, no matter how insignificant or how trivial it might be would just gnaw at my mind. I couldn’t just stop thinking about shit, my mind would race from one odd mental connection to the other. It would be so fast, my mind would be like “this is like this! and this is like that!” etc etc and i would just get jittery and feel terrible about my life.

Almost like my ego had died, or whatever part of the brain that makes you impervious to criticism and makes your self esteem just somehow gets shut off and you fucking spiral into a pit of every little bad part of your entire life coming back and getting amplified.

Now i cannot smoke any sort of weed without my mind racing, which is unfortunate because i really used to love it, and i was a heavy fucking smoker. I remember having this bong made from an art tube (about 4’ diameter and 3 feet long) and having to use one whole lungful to fill it, and then taking a breath and clearing the entire thing in one haul. Without coughing or choking. I could smoke the shit till i basically just fell asleep.

sorry for my rant but i think a few other people on this thread will get what im saying, and I’ll just get some shit talking from the “hardcore” guys