T Nation

Just Got Tren and Deca

Ill admit I’m a noob when it comes down to supplements and truly eating good, exercise wise I’m decent was ex-military and although i was lean i was never really big which is something im looking to do now. I’m about 5’8 250+ pounds over 20% BF so i know I’m over weight. Just recently my cousins scored me some TREN and DECA and although i haven’t really started my bulking cycle yet I’m curious about a couple things.

While reading a couple forums here i read something about if i was 20%+ BF that i should do a cutting cycle before i really start my Bulking cycle. My question is should i start my bulking cycle and just go from there or should i start a cutting cycle first and if i do my cutting cycle would it be wise to take the TREN and DECA during it. Any and all advice will help

Jeez where to begin. You are clearly not ready for gear. You seriously need to get your diet in order and you clearly have no idea about steroids or how to cycle. You need to cut naturally first before you even think about using. Your a long way from cycling

DYEL?

Deca and tren first cycle lol you have balls my friend but you wont for long. ( i dont think you said it was first cycle just a good guess)

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Jeez where to begin. You are clearly not ready for gear. You seriously need to get your diet in order and you clearly have no idea about steroids or how to cycle. You need to cut naturally first before you even think about using. Your a long way from cycling[/quote]
^ this

13ucknasty;My friend,no disrespect.I would put the steroid idea out of your head.Steroids are NOT FOR ROOKIE"S!!! Bro lose 50-pound’s of fat!!! Please,at 5-8 your obese and im not trying to be insensitive.Please hire an experienced personal trainer and get a nutritional calorie deficit plan,a plan that will sestain what muscle you presently have and rid your body of excess bodyfat and water.

Please don’t use Steroid’s.your not in the right position.Steroid’s will make you look worse,then will add muscle to the fat,and you will be Bigger and fatter,and you can’t offord that.I am not trying to be mean? best of luck johnny