T Nation

Just Got Some Metabolic Drive Bars!

Just recieved my order of Metabolic Drive bars and it's been a long time since I've been this impressed with a product. Choco Chunk is the bomb-digity. Even though I know FINiBARs serve a different purpose I can't believe I ordered them > Metabolic Drive bars. I've yet to try the cookie dough but I'm excited if they're even half as good as choco chunk. AWESOME PRODUCT and I'm now aq lifetime buyer.

Just thought I'd throw that out there as an FYI for anyone who has yet to try them.

based on the ingredients list, i have never really been tempted to try them out, even though everyone says they're delicious. i mean, partially hydrogenated soybean oil? c'mon Biotest.

E99- I said the same thing a long time ago. Apparently, it's in the chips or dough part of the cookie dough, but not in the chocolate chunk bars.

I order them from time to time, and will get the 4-pack deal. Which sucks, because they taste so damn good, and I have so many, that it's hard to resist them.

I don't really like protein bars. But my brother liked the MD ones a lot better then others.

that is good to know, thanks.

Do they compare to the MetRX bars? The Choc Fudge Deluxe and Choc/Carmel/Peanut are so good I had three yesterday. To bad they're so damned expensive.

if you were a Metabolic Drive bar and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

i would, i'd be delicious!

Right, the choco chunk are the best bars I've ever tried. I'm not as fond of the cookie dough and will probably return them for some more choc chunk.

If you haven't tried these yet do so. I know the FINiBARS serve a specific purpose, but in my mind choco chunk blows them (and all other bars) out of the water. They're that damn good.