Just Got My Saliva Test Results Back

I’m, 21 almost 22…

Free Testosterone: 65 pg/ml
E1: 35 pg/ml
E2: 14 pg/ml
P1: 218 pg/ml
DHT: 89 pg/ml
DHEA: 15 ng/ml

Anyways these values are fucking ridiculous for my age…what to do?
(I haven’t done steroids or prohormomes ever either, just a couple runs of Biotest’s Alpha Male and a run of primordial performance’s sustain alpha…neither of these should have fucked my system over as far as I know…)

how is your diet and sleep routine.Have you ever done drugs.

[quote]horsepuss wrote:
how is your diet and sleep routine.Have you ever done drugs.[/quote]

I try to get 8 hrs a night…and my diet is pretty decent for a college student…that’s why I’m really annoyed by this. I used to take antidepressants and adderall…but that was almost a year ago. I’ve started taking DIM and extra zinc…dunno if that will make a difference or not…

Well the T levels in men have been plummeting and the reason i aked about drugs is like myself alot of people did drugs in highschool and that can have an adverse effect on your endocrine system.

[quote]spinach wrote:
I’m, 21 almost 22…

Free Testosterone: 65 pg/ml
E1: 35 pg/ml
E2: 14 pg/ml
P1: 218 pg/ml
DHT: 89 pg/ml
DHEA: 15 ng/ml

Anyways these values are fucking ridiculous for my age…what to do?
(I haven’t done steroids or prohormomes ever either, just a couple runs of Biotest’s Alpha Male and a run of primordial performance’s sustain alpha…neither of these should have fucked my system over as far as I know…)[/quote]

Sorry to see such low numbers… You should try to see at TRT doc with numbers that low. You mention your diet is okay for a college student, what does that mean? How much overweight are you?
If you can find a doc to treat you from the University Medical system where you live, your quality of life will improve quickly.
Good luck and don’t take “no” for an answer.

Get some blood work and compare. I think saliva labs would be a little questionable.

Do you have any symptoms?