T Nation

Just Got Fired

…just got fired…

[quote]Steve8867 wrote:
…just got fired…
[/quote]

OH SHIT.

Why?

sux…care to elabroate from were, and how?

[quote]SpartanX wrote:
sux…care to elabroate from were, and how?[/quote]

x2

Just got fired is not a topic. Don’t just type that and be on your merry way. I’m not into suspenseful waiting so just give us the actual story.

like did you JUST get fired at 10pm tonight?

Maybe his boss caught him looking at the ass worship thread and that’s all he could muster before they escorted him out the office.

[quote]Tithonus81 wrote:
Maybe his boss caught him looking at the ass worship thread and that’s all he could muster before they escorted him out the office.[/quote]

SWEET!

That means a job just opened up. YES!

Were you a journalist? If so, your firing might have been a long time coming.

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
like did you JUST get fired at 10pm tonight?[/quote]

10:41pm…

[quote]Tithonus81 wrote:
Maybe his boss caught him looking at the ass worship thread and that’s all he could muster before they escorted him out the office.[/quote]

[quote]Otep wrote:
Tithonus81 wrote:
Maybe his boss caught him looking at the ass worship thread and that’s all he could muster before they escorted him out the office.

SWEET!

That means a job just opened up. YES![/quote]

[quote]HoratioSandoval wrote:
Were you a journalist? If so, your firing might have been a long time coming.[/quote]

No, the career was for the wife.
We have worked on HER for over a decade, six degrees…

Me, a job.

When it’s a job at the ass end of life, it stings none the less…

[quote]imhungry wrote:
Steve8867 wrote:
…just got fired…

OH SHIT.

Why?[/quote]

Didn’t clean up my work area, the shift super knew I had to leave an hour early (I was sharing a vehicle and the other party needed it before my shift was over) hell I even skipped my 5am break to get more done!

[quote]Steve8867 wrote:
…just got fired…
[/quote]

uh…good story. And then you found $5?

Sorry you got canned though, in this economy that sucks.

[quote]jacross wrote:
Just got fired is not a topic. Don’t just type that and be on your merry way. I’m not into suspenseful waiting so just give us the actual story.

[/quote]

Wal~Mart, need I say more?

A shame, it was sooo close to home.

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:
Steve8867 wrote:
…just got fired…

uh…good story. And then you found $5?

Sorry you got canned though, in this economy that sucks.[/quote]

I think the 5’er only gets here after you send it.

Hop on the welfare wagon, and enjoy the ride, which is what many Americans have to do in today’s shithole economy.

[quote]OrangeBroccoli wrote:
Hop on the welfare wagon, and enjoy the ride, which is what many Americans have to do in today’s shithole economy.[/quote]

have to?

[quote]OrangeBroccoli wrote:
Hop on the welfare wagon, and enjoy the ride, which is what many Americans have to do in today’s shithole economy.[/quote]

Suuuuuuuuure they do.

It’s the government’s “job” to take care of all of the indigents, because that’s what government is all about. Right?

Nobody has any hope! The sky, err, I mean, the economy is falling!!! God forbid someone might just decide to provide for himself. That economy might just start to pick itself back up.