Just Got Carbolin 19 & BETA-7

I just purchased Carbolin 19 & BETA-7. I am currently on the 750mg TRIBEX and ZMA.

In what combinations do I use the supps? Do I stack/cycle?

Do I take them all together and in what dosages?

I am currently in a bulking mode and now am wanting to burn off my fat and rip it up.

Thanks!

You should follow the labels for good results.

Basically they say to take the ZMA 3 caps every night before bed on an empty stomach or more importantly without calcium.

The TRIBEX should be taken on a 5 days on 2 days off cycle.

The Carbolin 19 should be taken 1 or 2 caps in the morning followed by 1 or 2 caps 6-8 hours later. You might want to start with 1 cap. No need to cycle, go through the whole bottle then take a week off.

I believe the Beta-7 is to be taken 3 times a day evenly spaced throughout the day. Start with 3 capsules and after a month or 2 you can go back down to 2 or 1 capsules 3 times a day.

That is mainly what the labels say, and if you work your ass off with a good program and hit the cardio you will see good results. In the future you might want to look at the Alpha Male, as it has both Carbolin 19 and TRIBEX in it.

The Carbolin 19 is suppose to increase your VO2 max and the Beta-7 should reduce your lactic acid buildup, so hit the track, the bike, and the jump rope you should be able to hit some record times.

Someone correct me if i missed something, but you should be able to take all these together safely.

Thank you very much for the clarification…I just wanted to be sure.
I really appreciate it.

SK

Can my wife utillize these products? I ordered her Se7en
Sorry for all the questions…

SK

[quote]StagKing wrote:
Can my wife utillize these products? I ordered her Se7en
Sorry for all the questions…

SK[/quote]

SK,
I think taking Se7en, ZMA, and also Beta-7 together would be a great combination for your wife.
If your wife plays any sports or does a lot of high volume training she will benefit from the Beta-7. ZMA is also great for recovery.

I believe that Se7en also has Carbolin-19 in it so there would be no need to add that supplement for her.

Someone please correct me if I’m wrong.

~LM

[quote]Chef Lisa Marie wrote:
I believe that Se7en also has Carbolin-19 in it so there would be no need to add that supplement for her.

Someone please correct me if I’m wrong.

~LM[/quote]

Se7en does not, nor has it ever, contained Carbolin19.

Awesome, thanks so much for your help guys. She has been involved now with AAU Boxing for a 1 1/2. She will be very happy as she was feeling left out.

Thanks,
SK