So update, labs, advice, questions.
Saw endo 4/20. He ordered therapeutic blood draw of 500 ml for my HCT of 55.8. Re-draw lab in 6 weeks. I also started 325mg aspirin for 2 days then switched to 81mg daily. I requested Thyroid, Dhea-s, ACTH, Cortisol Am, and Free T just to see where I stand.
TSH 1.32 (0.4-5.5)
T3 Free 2.8 (2.3-4.1)
T4 Free1.2 (0.9-1.7)
Cortisol 16.3 (3.4-26.9 AM)
ACTH 15 (8-42)
DHEA-S 94.1 (44.3-331.0)
Free T (not resulted yet)
I leave for overseas 4/29. I have not taken my testosterone injections for 14 days as of this posting. The high HCT and upcoming travel had me spooked. Was feeling suprisingly well but today kind of in a funk and imagine T is bottomed out. Waiting for Total and Free T results from the 4/25 draw (10 days post Testosterone) to se where my levels were sitting.
On to advice and questions. I am thinking I will re-start my 100mg Testosterone for the next week and add 250mcg HCG for that week.
Then I am planning on just taking HCG for next 4 weeks until I return stateside on 6/1.
I will redraw Free/Total T at that time and Estradiol.
Question here. Should I be taking my AI during this? The AI won't touch the Estrogen produced from taking HCG correct? I am an over responder to begin with per past E2 results.
After returning home I plan on 4-6 weeks of Nolvadex per HPTA restart sticky then retest labs, adding in LH and FSH. I will take AI at usual dose for me which is 0.5mg/wk during the SERM phase.
Depending on if HPTA restart works (I am 45) per labs, I will either restart TRT (and hopefully can keep my HCT managed) or live in my pre state TRT levels for as long as I can.
Do you see any kinks with this strategy? Or any advice as I respect your dedication to this topic and knowledge of the subject.
PS. Is there a way to merge my past "cases" into one?