I just received blood test results today:
HDL cholesterol - 44
LDL cholesterol - 116
VLDL cholesterol - 10
Triglycerides - 51
TSH - 4.288
Test - 340

I’m 46, 6’4" 245.

The nurse gave me my results, and other than telling me that I needed to lose weight (“exercise 3 to 4 times per week to raise your heart level”) to lower my LDL, everything else was normal. After telling her that I do exercise (3 times a week full body weight training), I said that my test levels were not really “normal” they were low normal. I had asked for test to be checked because I’ve been feeling run-down over the last several months, even with decent rest and nutrition, and it looks like the blood test confirmed things.

Based on other forum dwellers’ experience do you think I’ll have problems getting HRT therapy? (or am I asking the equivalent of “guess my bodyfat based on my shoe”?) If there’s anyone from my area (Des Moines, IA) who could recommend a HRT doctor I’d appreciate it.

I Am Not From Your Area But Have Been Usuing www.pblifex.com/They Are Legit And You Will Need To Take Blood Tests Well In Your Case You Might Just Be Able To Fax Your Results To Them If They Are Recent. I Work With Doug Bunker He Seems Honest And Knows What He Is Talking About And I Think Your Right About Your Results They Do Seem Low Normal Mine Were Lower But I Think They Still Called It Low Normal And My Estrogen Levels Were Sky High Until I Got Them Under Control With Anti Estrogen Anastrozole 1 Cap A Day For 5 Days. I Am Currently Usuing Testosterone Cream 200 Mg 20% 1 Mg In Am, And 100 Mg 10 %Nandrolone Gel 1 Mg In Pm And Just Started There Growth Hormone 3Iu At Bedtime And Never Felt Better So Much Energy And Feelings Of Well Being It’s Great. They Sell Everything You Need And There Is No Pressure You Chose What Is Best For You And Your Pocket You Can Mention My Name Stephen C If You Like If You Decide To Use Them I Will Let Him Know If You Chose Not To Use My Name Thats No Problem Either I Recieve No Special Prices Or Favors From Them I Also Do Not Work For pblifx Oh Yea I Could Have Gotten Injectables But To Me They Are To Strong,With The Creams And Gels I Get My Little Buzz Every Day Rather Than All At Once. Good Luck
Mods Feel Free To Change Or Remove Any Material Found To Be In Violation Of Acceptable Use Policy.
STEPHEN58

This stuff is becomming more commonplace.

Look people, normal doctors are about as cutting edge as a butter knife. No, most of them are going to tell you you don’t need HRT unless your test is 200 something.

Yes, your test level of 340 is bad.

You need to get your estradoil checked as well.

Yes, you need HRT. Check these out.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=899116

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=824365

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1135091

[quote]stephen58 wrote:
I Am Not From Your Area But Have Been Usuing www.pblifex.com/They Are Legit And You Will Need To Take Blood Tests Well In Your Case You Might Just Be Able To Fax Your Results To Them If They Are Recent. I Work With Doug Bunker He Seems Honest And Knows What He Is Talking About And I Think Your Right About Your Results They Do Seem Low Normal Mine Were Lower But I Think They Still Called It Low Normal And My Estrogen Levels Were Sky High Until I Got Them Under Control With Anti Estrogen Anastrozole 1 Cap A Day For 5 Days. I Am Currently Usuing Testosterone Cream 200 Mg 20% 1 Mg In Am, And 100 Mg 10 %Nandrolone Gel 1 Mg In Pm And Just Started There Growth Hormone 3Iu At Bedtime And Never Felt Better So Much Energy And Feelings Of Well Being It’s Great. They Sell Everything You Need And There Is No Pressure You Chose What Is Best For You And Your Pocket You Can Mention My Name Stephen C If You Like If You Decide To Use Them I Will Let Him Know If You Chose Not To Use My Name Thats No Problem Either I Recieve No Special Prices Or Favors From Them I Also Do Not Work For pblifx Oh Yea I Could Have Gotten Injectables But To Me They Are To Strong,With The Creams And Gels I Get My Little Buzz Every Day Rather Than All At Once. Good Luck
Mods Feel Free To Change Or Remove Any Material Found To Be In Violation Of Acceptable Use Policy.
STEPHEN58 [/quote]

Oh My God I Tried To Read One Sentence Of This Terrible Grammer And I Literally Got A Heachache.

I Apologize For The Terrible Grammar, I Was In A Rush And Also Did Not Have My Reading Glasses On.